I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Week 4 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 18:44
Been away and only just caught up with last night's programme. My favourites were Susan and Gemma this week but Alex and Jonnie also made me smile. I thought Simon did better than expected with a hard dance. Molly's salsa didn't flow for me - it was stilted. Debbie looked like a stick insect in places. Davood had improved but all his dances seem the same to me - all too intense - seems strange as he is an actor he doesn't seem to have a personality at all. Ruth managed because she was in hold but it is like dancing by numbers - no feel or emotion for the dance at all. Charlotte was better but again everything was feet and legs, stick on a big smile and ignore what comes - just not a natural, bless her.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 21:26
My favourites of the night were Alex/Gorka, and Susan /Kevin.
Love the Morecambe and Wise tune tho, and great music for Alex/Gorka too.

I thought the worst tonight were Simon, and Ruth (shame she has Anton, oh well, got the more mature lady again...)
Both of them can leave now for me......

Enjoyed Gemma and Aljaz dance too.
Not missing Len, and how fabulous does Shirley look ?? (as well as having the knowledge etc..)

I think from now on Aston and Janette's marks will not go higher... not a Janette fan really.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234