I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Week 2 chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:32
Think Davood getting one of my votes!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:33
haha Maisie
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:36
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:40
I think I liked it but seemed a bit messy/hectic in parts, throwing her legs about?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:42
alexandra was good better than gorka
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:42
Oh - maybe that was the fan kicks - oops
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:47
Online votes done - now the wait for the spoiler!!
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:49
Originally posted by Bren

Brendan not pleased but he should have done a simple cha better than a complicated one badly

So, so agree- Brendan did not help her tonight. I think it will be goodbye to Charlotte - no performance, no entertainment and no technique.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:53
Evening all managed to log on, memory not as good as it was. Too many celebs at present anyway have voted online and fingers crossed that the ones I like stay in. Must say that I am finding it hard to find many that I have taken too.
Pan
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 20:55
Overall I thought most improved except Charlotte! Many of them are able to bring something to the task - except Charlotte! I totally loved Alex tonight - she actually made me cry - what a performance. Thin dance off will be between Charlotte and Brian or Simon and Charlotte will go.
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 23:02
Any spoilers yet on scd 2
http://www.pizap.com/image/pizap.com10.68431593757122761394837893243
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2017 at 23:05
separate thread for thr spoiler
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 09:03

she danced iit well (she is this years big ringah) but not keen on that routine but will be marked well 

Would I be right in thinking the VW would be a relatively easy dance for someone with a ballet background? Wonder what her salsa will be like?

Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 09:06

exactly Maisie too many lifts not enough salsa for my taste

Agree, agree, agree. What he did of proper salsa was good but the tricks got in the way. Think he may have scored more highly with fewer lifts/tricks and more authentic salsa.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 09:39
Originally posted by salsa-addict

she danced iit well (she is this years big ringah) but not keen on that routine but will be marked well 

Would I be right in thinking the VW would be a relatively easy dance for someone with a ballet background? Wonder what her salsa will be like?

judging from her top line in that dance she has had some ballroom training at some point - did say to a friend that the test will come on faster latin dances
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2017 at 09:45
looking at the paso from Alexandra and Gorka (wasn't it good) think Jason Gilikson had a hand in that routine - that or Gorka's time working with Jason on BTF really rubbed off :)

Here is Jasons Paso choreographed for Iveta and Pasha on SYTYCD to the same track

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>