I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2017 confirmed contestants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 17:59
Oooo - wondered when we'd get a ringah!! Not sure I know him - JLS not my thing & all these young ones are starting to look the same!! Am I getting old??!!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 18:01
I haven't heard of Simon or Aston (but recognise him as one of JLS).
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 19:08
Simon's the bald chef that was on something for the weekend - seems like a nice guy. He looks like he might be fit (or he did then), so hoping he'll be good.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 20:11
Loving Richard Coles and Simon Rimmer. Think both will be good value.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 23:05
Simon the chef on Sunday mornings on C4 still fit and as Thess says looks like he will be good value
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 13:19
no one catching my attention yet......
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 14:44
Susan Calman (Scottish comedienne) announced today. Think she's very short?
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 14:49
Wikipedia says 4'11" - who is the shortest male dancer?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 15:20
AJ he danced with Claudia Fragapane
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 16:11
Thanks Bren - although height might be right, I don't think they'd make a good pair, think it's the age difference?.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 16:58
I like Susan Calman a lot. Actually, there's a lot about the line up that I like, whether they can actually shake a tail feather though ...

And we're still waiting on this years politician and the sporty folk!

I am wondering though, if this is the year that UK Strictly gives us same sex partnerships? What with the stink kicked up by the BDC's attempt to define what is meant by 'a partnership' within their ballroom/latin regs.    
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 18:20
If they were to do this... wouldn't there need to be LGB pros to partner Rev Coles / Susan?
Would straight pros want to partner the same sex? (Sorry if this is a silly question) .
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 18:25
Not silly Jo - was thinking the same
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 20:49
can't see Susan in  a dress, she always dresses very  masculine, would'nt be surprised with a same sex couple.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 20:55
She says she's not worn a dress or heels for 25yrs but is going to for Strictly

If they had two females together, would the pro cope as 'the male' role (lifts etc), if they usually dance with a male? Think it will be two men first & not sure we'll see it happening soon.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 10:57
Same here Maisie. I don't see it happening in the near future... but I might be wrong!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>