I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2017 Pro line up confirmed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 22:05
yes Chloe def back
katiekins1867 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote katiekins1867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 19:46
Chloe isn't listed as returning in the article - do we assume she is anyway because they've not said she's leaving?

Couldn't agree with you more Bren about the male line up... yawn! Also, sad Jo isn't returning but understandable given her success.

Already looking forward to the celeb line up reveal!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 16:40
Sad about Jo leaving, but was on the cards after the success of Millie, - she will I think be making announcement about her next project very soon.

New line up looks good, the girls are of a good quality, Amy and her dance partner Ben did a demonstration at the school at the end of last year - very welsh she is :) - good dancer

The male line up is very tired IMO

same about as last year (8 girls, nine males) so think you may find 1 male and 1 female dancer maybe partnerless
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 16:37

Strictly Come Dancing shock as another favourite quits show

STRICTLY Come Dancing has lost another staple from the show.

By Jack Wetherill /

Strictly%20Come%20Dancing BBC

SHOCK: Another regular from the show is leaving

The lineup of professional dancers has been confirmed ahead of this year's series coming in September.

Head judge Len Goodman left the show – and will be replaced by Shirley Ballas – and now three more of the cast are saying goodbye.

In a shock shakeup, last year's champ Joanne Clifton has stepped down to focus on musical theatre.

GONER: Joanne is leaving after winning last year

Strictly Come Dancing 2016

We take a look at the line-up for the highly anticipated 'Strictly Come Dancing' 2016

The dancing queen lifted the glitterball trophy with presenter Ore Oduba last December.

Also leaving the show are Oksana Platero, Judge Rinder's partner, and Natalie Lowe, though she announced this last month.

This means three newbies are being brought in to fill their space – South Wales dancer Amy Dowden, Australian Dianne Buswell and Ukrainian Nadiya Bychkova.

The other professionals are set to return for another series this year.

Emotional moment Ore Oduba wins Strictly Come Dancing

Strictly%20Come%20Dancing WENN

GOODBYE: Oksana Platero and Natalie Lowe have stepped down

Strictly Come Dancing 2016 in pictures

Strictly Come Dancing 2016 hits the ballroom once more.
1 / 30

“I will miss the show so much”

Joanne Clifton

That means Janette Manrara, Gorka Márquez, Karen Clifton, Pasha Kovalev, Anton du Beke, Brendan Cole, Giovanni Pernice, Aljaž Skorjanec, Katya Jones, AJ Pritchard, Kevin Clifton and Oti Mabuse will be back.

Joanne, who is touring with Thoroughly Modern Millie, has said she'd be sad to leave her co-stars.

"Being part of the Strictly experience has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I will miss the show so much.

"It's been a tough decision but I am looking forward to facing new challenges and focusing on my musical theatre career."

NEW: Nadiya Bychkova, Amy Dowden and Dianne Buswell are joining

She will, however, return to the first episode of the series to reunite with Ore for a performance.

Welsh beauty Amy said of joining the show: "Becoming a professional dancer on Strictly Come Dancing has made my wildest dreams come true, it does not feel real.

"I have always been proud of my Welsh roots and feel so honoured to be the first Welsh professional dancer on the most loved show on TV."

Related articles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12