I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2016
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Strictly Judge Confirmed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2017 at 14:56
HI Bren,
course finished.....
time to come on here now
looking forward to Strictly in Sept.
Will be first Xmas in 4 years without study!!!!
Maybe might even be lucky to get a ticket this year (I apply every year, no luck yet)
Feel like it could be a better year.....
Deb.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2017 at 12:25
Hello Folks! Really looking forward to seeing Shirley as a new judge as she knows her stuff and I hope she will be more consistent in her scoring than Len.

On another note - spent a wonderful few hours at the theatre in Nottingham last evening watching Karen & Kevin in their show (As an added bonus they have Gorka in the troupe too!) It was very good entertainment and Kevin, in particular, is an amazing dancer, like a little firework with so much presence and control. Well worth the tickets if they are coming somewhere near to you.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2017 at 22:08
glad you enjoyed the show Salsa I tried to get tickets months ago but all venues near enough to me sold out 
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2017 at 09:13
Aw - you have missed a treat, Bren. It was a sell out in Nottingham.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12