I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gary Edwards talks about THOSE rumours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gary Edwards talks about THOSE rumours
    Posted: 03 Feb 2017 at 11:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLUZiBofE44

Gary Edwards talks to Holly and Phil about those rumours of replacing Len Goodman in Strictly Come Dancing as well as the time he taught Michael Jackson to dance the Cha Cha Cha!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2017 at 15:57
Very interesting Mike - wonder if they approached him or has he got an agent that wants to get him on tv here, to help his chances? Or have they already picked their judge & he knows exactly what's going on? He seems nice enough - comes across fairly well although not sure if Len would be happy being called a matriarch!!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 13:16
Gary is a friend - he competed in the days of my brother so have known him since he was about 11 years old

He has such good credentials for the show - a dancing champion and a renowned world class judge.

He is the person I told you all about back in September - he told me in early 2016 re Len leaving and interest in him
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 14:28
Yes Bren - remember you mentioning him, interested to know how he ended upon This Morning to discuss it, when so many other names have been mentioned?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2017 at 20:31
Anton was on the day before Gary was asked because he is the bookies favourite to get the job
 Post Reply Post Reply