I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2016
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who do you think will win?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 11:22
Thanks Jo, Annie and Bren. I've been around lurking on and off - this seemed as good a time as any to actually say something again!

At present, based on what I've seen this series, I'm leaning toward Danny and Oti as my first choice but it'll really come down to who impresses me most tonight. Last year at this point I'd have said Georgia and Giovanni were pretty well guaranteed my vote, but in the event I actually voted for...

Kellie and Kevin.

I didn't care for the pairing all through the series - I found her grating and I agree - she brought out the animation in Kevin. However, their showdance was the standout of the final; she danced what she was given overall best of the three on the night, so in all fairness I couldn't vote for anyone else.

Maybe there's hope for Louise yet If she comes out and wows me, I might even vote for her!

I appreciate Danny has prior dance training, but then - Louise must have some too? I've reads elsewhere that she's an Italia Conte old girl and I'm sure I remember her being "the nice one" on the judging panel for So You Think You Can Dance. I'm slowly accepting that the majority of SCD contestants - actors, singers and the like - will be what when I was a child were called "stage school brats".

Here's hoping for a spectacular final!

Edited by BambionIce - 17 Dec 2016 at 11:22
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 15:45
Originally posted by littlesue

Can't say I have found the Clintons as annoying this season as the others.

Sorry littlesue... but I'm having a chuckle about the Clintons
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 16:47
Originally posted by Bren

I think they fit in with their partners sue - Kellie and Scott were quite full on characters were as (especially Louise) their partners this year are calmer and quieter so they have matched themselves to them (Kevin seemed calmer with Frankie too)

Hope you are well Sue

Cheers Bren, I'm well thanks,  have you seen the article in The Mail today about the Clintons?  interesting read, seems a lot seem not to like Karen Clinton/
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2016 at 17:44
hI sue that article has no basis in fact though Sue - it says kevin is not poplar especially with new ones and him and Aljaz do not get on - they are actually best friends and Kev will be his best man next year - as they published article a pic was posted by gorka of the musketeers which was him, kevin, Gio and Aljaz and it goes on the reporter obviously read DS and cobbled a story together - yes Karen had a spat with Ola Jordan years ago but nothing else has been said

As for Will quitting because of her so not true - wish these papers would at least print some truth instead of reading hate threads on other forums - I mean fancy printing about speculation Kev wears a toupee :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12