I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blackpool Week Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
THE2DS View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote THE2DS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 23:07
Any idea why spoiler is so late
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 23:10
Always later when it's in Blackpool, not sure why though!
THE2DS View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote THE2DS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 23:13
Thanks Maisie.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2016 at 10:21
Watching this morning with the girls...

Claudia, ok I like her but thought she was out of time at the beginning the first 30 seconds or so were really frantic IMO. Really shocked at the score :/

Ore, liked that a lot, I really like him and Jo and I felt the score was a bit undermarked.

Louise, I loved that so much. Absolutely brilliant and my fave by miles so far. I'm shocked it didn't get all tens but hey ho what do I know.

Danny, did they watch something different to me, I thought it wasn't really all that much Charleston like comparing it to some that have been on. All 10's really?

Ed, I'm not ashamed to say I enjoyed that. LOL. I can't help but like him. He tries hard and is not behaving like a complete joke or being taken the p out of and his partner is fab.

Greg - Better than Claudia by a long chalk so I think had Claudia been later in the show she would have been scored lower. It was ok, not his best though :(

Rob back to the gurning again, I hate that, but he should be safe compared to others tonight.

Fave by MILES and MILES Louise and Kevin

Bottom 2 at a guess

Any 2 of Greg, Claudia and Ed.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 15:19
Horrible jive, awful VW music for Ore, OK paso by Louise. Where were Danny's swivels - Craig ALWAYS moans about not enough swivel? Ed Balls is being taught to dance proper dances - well done to Katya. Didn't like the music for Greg and yet another non salsa salsa. Time to bring back proper music for all dances.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678