I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Week 8 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 13:21
I hated that from Daisy but I blame the choreography so A's fault. I love Daisy though.
Liked that Paso from Greg actually, but then I know nothing technical about it. :)
Rinder is growing on me throughout the show. I love his partner though she's been great. I like the foxtrot what a lovely dance. I thought he was pretty good. Best so far by a long chalk.
Ore, well after the shock of last week in the dance off (bloody ridiculous IMO), he looked good to me. I really like Joanne. Got to be higher score than Rob.
Ed. Well I love Katya, she works really hard with Ed. My main problem with this is I HATE the song :( but also there was little salsa in it from what I could see and he was out time. 8 was bloody stupid score.....
Claudia is such a little dot. I really like this couple now. AJ is very very good isn't he. Loved this dance. My fave so far. :)
Danny and Oti. LOVE LOVE LOVED that. Brilliant :)
Louise I love her. My little H loves him. That was great too. Loved it.

Danger zone - Daisy and Ed with Ed going.

Off to check spoiler.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789