I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Week 8 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCD Week 8 Chat Thread
    Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 13:21
I hated that from Daisy but I blame the choreography so A's fault. I love Daisy though.
Liked that Paso from Greg actually, but then I know nothing technical about it. :)
Rinder is growing on me throughout the show. I love his partner though she's been great. I like the foxtrot what a lovely dance. I thought he was pretty good. Best so far by a long chalk.
Ore, well after the shock of last week in the dance off (bloody ridiculous IMO), he looked good to me. I really like Joanne. Got to be higher score than Rob.
Ed. Well I love Katya, she works really hard with Ed. My main problem with this is I HATE the song :( but also there was little salsa in it from what I could see and he was out time. 8 was bloody stupid score.....
Claudia is such a little dot. I really like this couple now. AJ is very very good isn't he. Loved this dance. My fave so far. :)
Danny and Oti. LOVE LOVE LOVED that. Brilliant :)
Louise I love her. My little H loves him. That was great too. Loved it.

Danger zone - Daisy and Ed with Ed going.

Off to check spoiler.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 12:20
get well soon Andrew xx
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 10:56
I love Daisy & Aljaz . Whatever they do

I like Louise & Ore alot and thought they both did well
but it was Claudia who surprised me. Beautiful VW.

Danny's AT was a bit quick and Greg's Paso was ok.

Unfair that the Judge has another ballroom while Daisy,
Greg & Ore all grapple with another latin.

I'm not enjoying Ed anymore. Sorry Ed fans   

Edited by Jo Bird - 13 Nov 2016 at 10:59
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
doctordancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2016 at 10:51
Thanks Bren for the AT U Tube you posted. How amazing. Loved it.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 21:16
Enjoyed the dances tonight.
Ed and Katja's did make me laugh tho, he was entertaining wasn't he, sorry, guilty pleasure.
I also enjoyed as usual Claudia and AJ, but I've enjoyed all of theirs.

I think Greg is at risk tonight, i, didn't really like his dance, and maybe with a female in the dance off, maybe even Louise!!!no one is safe these days, and the public will save Ed no doubt.
Mixed feelings about Danny/Oti
Did enjoy Ore/Joanne
Getting a tad bit bored of Judge Rinder now, maybe too many ballrooms recently??

just on catch up with X factor, whilst typing this, presume it is 70's night?, brilliant music, have no idea who the acts are, i just admit after watching gogglebox, i just try to catch Honey G!!!

Will tune in for the 'spoiler' later/or if not a.m.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 21:08
Originally posted by salsa-addict

Originally posted by Bren

have no words if it was a showdance ok but was no salsa

I think it is time to stop having "salsa" on Strictly it is all rubbish and very misleading. If nothing else let's have some proper cuban salsa music for them to dance to!

I notice that Ian Waite and Kristina Rihanoff are doing a "salsa workshop" somewhere. As much as I love Ian, what do either of them know about authentic salsa? Surely Karen and Janette would be better qualified to teach a salsa workshop.

Nevertheless I did find myself chuckling at Ed tonight and agree Katya is woring really hard with him.

I found him funny at the start but I'm getting bored now - surely he won't be here for much longer? I agree about the Salsa - who the hell thought 'Ganga Style' was a suitable choice?

I'm sorry for barely being here the last week or so - I wasn't well last weekend and this past week hasn't been great so I haven't really been in the mood for Strictly!
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 21:04
Originally posted by Bren

have no words if it was a showdance ok but was no salsa

I think it is time to stop having "salsa" on Strictly it is all rubbish and very misleading. If nothing else let's have some proper cuban salsa music for them to dance to!

I notice that Ian Waite and Kristina Rihanoff are doing a "salsa workshop" somewhere. As much as I love Ian, what do either of them know about authentic salsa? Surely Karen and Janette would be better qualified to teach a salsa workshop.

Nevertheless I did find myself chuckling at Ed tonight and agree Katya is woring really hard with him.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:16
yes they are smaller always=better

still shocked at 9 off len
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:15
Flavia and whatshisname perfect height for latin dances
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:14
yeah def a Milonga and was good but as dance was supposed to be AT think 10 too much

I have a feeling it is Daisy vs Greg this week

I have voted for Ore and noted that alot on twitter who were out last week or thought Ore saafe did not vote so hoping he is ok cos he was shafted this week not doing ballroom and then getting Rumba so hope they are through
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:11
I see what you mean Bren.. that was more like what Oti and Danny did
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:10
Thanks Bren - enjoyed that & see what you mean! Also, reminded me how much I liked these too in Strictly (more so Flavia)
worcesterdancer View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote worcesterdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:09
we await .....THE SPOILER!!
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:08
Just voted online so annoyed with the judges score should have been higher than Danny's 😒
Pan
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:07
Originally posted by worcesterdancer

Greg and Natalie............in the dance off?

possibly, with Daisy?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2016 at 20:06
milonga

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>