I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Andrew's Strictly Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

29th October - Halloween Week...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 29th October - Halloween Week...
    Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:10
...Let's prepare for bloody ludicrous costumes, tired old puns from the gruesome twosome and predictable song choices!

I'm a little late into the show as I've only just got back from the shops - I've came in on Judge Robert's dance - who have I missed? Knowing my luck, it'll be someone great! Judge Robert's paso seemed reasonable - but since when was the Paso Doble danced with a cape that looks like my ma's headscarf?

Claudia & AJ:-
On the topic of potions, maybe they could find one that would stop people writing these ridiculous 'comedy' VTs!? They did some quite good Viennese Whirling (I didn't hear, was it a Viennese Whirl?) when they weren't faffing about but it was nothing special - obviously, the stooges disagree and give it four 9's!

Anastacia & Brendan:-
Her Quickstep last week was definitely her best - but I can't see her lasting much longer.
I see Brenda(n)'s back - I'm sure she's delighted! Onto the dance, and it seemed a bit beyond her - and for once the stooges agree with me - was '4' not a bit harsh?

Taxi for Anastacia!

Danny & Oti:-
This feels like the week where they'll inevitably get a 10 - and probably more than one of them!
He's dancing well, as you would with West End experience - wait a second, even I saw those mistakes - I never wish for anyone to make mistakes so I do feel for him slightly.
I did chuckle a bit at the scores - isn't '30' less than what Judge Robert got?

Laura & Giovanni:-
I almost forgot she was in it after her no-show last week - it doesn't help that neither of them are exactly loaded with personality when they're off the floor. It looked very good - but is it just me that thought the scores were far too high?

Ore & Joanne:-
This couple are one of my favourites after their last few dances - and considering how good their Jive was I'm sure their Charleston will be excellent!
I don't know if Vicky what's-her-name thinks that's a good costume or TPTB are trying to stitch them up - either way, I wouldn't be happy if I was Ore or Joanne!
Well, it was good, but not exceptional - and it deserved more than a 6 from Craig - he gave a 7 to Danny Mac, who wasn't any better!

Greg & Natalie:-
I hope this is better than what he did last week - and it is - a lot better, although I don't know when they're going to start doing the Rhumba - Craig certainly isn't happy - I know I've moaned a lot about the scores tonight but a 4 for them is surely too low?

Hmm - Old Pa Goodman seems to be giving Craig a talking to in the background.

Daisy & Aljaz:-
It'd be a shame if they were in the dunce off again but I'm sure she'll get a few sympathy votes this time round.
I loved Aljaz's choreography and she danced very well, but she seems upset with it - why, it was good?

Ed & Katya:-
Is this the last one? I'm surprised they're giving him the pimp spot - I thought they'd want him out!
Well, the best thing I can say is that he mouthed the words correctly - I can't type much, I'm too busy crying with laughter, as is the wife!

As per, thanks for reading - I'll be back to see who got booted out.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:45
You missed Louise and Kevin. - Charleston. I think they got pretty good scores.

I can see how Natalie managed to disguise most of Greg's (er) dancing/posing Rumba cos I didn't see much either.

Craig as usual spot on with his marking and comments I thought.

Danny really had an 'off' night, he was all over, not composed at all.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:48
Thanks Andrew. I haven't watched the show but I might find a clip of Ed
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:58
Originally posted by deborah31

You missed Louise and Kevin. - Charleston. I think they got pretty good scores.

I can see how Natalie managed to disguise most of Greg's (er) dancing/posing Rumba cos I didn't see much either.

Craig as usual spot on with his marking and comments I thought.

Danny really had an 'off' night, he was all over, not composed at all.

I missed the start of the show - Louise & Kevin must've been first.

I thought Craig was mostly right with the scores but a little harsh with a few of the couples - contrary to that, the other three were too generous mostly so it balances it out.

Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2016 at 07:49
Thanks Andrew brilliant as ever.
Pan
 Post Reply Post Reply