I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halloween week chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:16
pretty poor week
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:18
Be a shame to loose one of the better ones due to poor costumes/music
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:19
Greg and Anastasia tonight, obviously Ed should be there but think he will be around for a few weeks yet
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:25
high sue missed you during show

some of the others babysitting or at parties

not so sure sue just hoping two middlers are not in the dance off
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:31
Being as Louise on first it could be her??  hope not
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:32
Thought the music and costumes really made the dances look hard work tonight, did'nt really enjoy any performance tonight
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 20:37
worried for most of girls if im honest
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:16
Hi all - I'm predicting Anastacia in the dance off with someone else - I'm not sure who, maybe a 'shock' couple?

Tonight's blog is up in my wee sub-forum.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:28
Well Ed at least made me laugh tonight, he was hilarious, was even tempted to throw him a vote, along with Greg, and Judge!! - but forgot, got into watching the lottery show, a couple of drinks later, realised i was too late this week to vote!
Almost everyone seemed a bit off kilter tonight, maybe something in the water??
First Danny, then Ore,
How bad was Anastacia, her legs seemed to made of lead, not her best dance, she should have stuck with Gorka maybe?? lol
My favourite dances were Daisy/Aljaz, Claudia/Aj, and for entertainment, Judge/Oksana, and Ed/Katja (haven't laughed so much since maybe Nancy/Anton).

Overmarked were Danny, and Laura (9's???)

In dance off I reckon, Danny and Anastacia!!!!
We will see tonight if Danny getting the vote or not.

Edited by deborah31 - 29 Oct 2016 at 21:31
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:30
By the posts on Facebook pages I would say Danny getting loads of votes from younger females who seem to think he is a bit of a God.  
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:39
I think Ed/Katja will get the vote, so really could be anyone against Anastacia in the dance off maybe (if Danny is getting the young female vote)

I think Laura is marked too high tonight, otherwise it would have been her maybe against Anastacia.

HOpe it's not Daisy again in d/o, not sure about Greg or Claudia, or Judge 's voting numbers??

We will see later.

Edited by deborah31 - 29 Oct 2016 at 21:40
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 21:44
I haven't watched the show... Not keen on Halloween.
Hoping that Daisy, Louise & Ore will all be safe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 22:17
Very overmarked and extremely crap dancing. Is it this bad every year?
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 22:30
Its not usually this bad!! think non of the music fitted the dances this year.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2016 at 19:17
Not a great week and I agree with the comments re theme spoiling the dancing. Some very strange judging/scores too. I felt a bit sorry for Natalie - whilst I agree there was little rumba - Greg really did perform well and was trying hard to turn out his pigeon toes. My favourite 2 are this week are Louise and Ore but I think Louise really has to loosen up if wshe is going to get to the final.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2016 at 19:19
Sorry for Daisy as she is a better dancer than that. Not surprised about who went. At least Ed actually had some cha cha cha in his routine AND his line on the final pose was brill imo! Think we will be into some more "shock" exits over the next couple of weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>