I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 5 Spoiler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 5 Spoiler
    Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:38
semi shocker this week
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:39
just doing mouseover

bit more

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:39
in dance off

Daisy vs Lesley

Lesley gone
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:42
Thanks Bren, I`m happy with that, Ed will have to go before too long, the novelty must wear off soon
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:45
Awwww , thought it might be Lesley tho, but versus Ed, and not sure who would have gone out of those.
Anyway Lesley has had a great time so far, her best dance last week. Plus Anton gets to have a rest now too!!! I'm sure she would have been better at the jive than him next week tho, so saves him some embarrassment there.

Meant to say too, I wasn't too enamoured with Daisy's dance tonight, not sure why, i had a brief reminder too of Aljaz in the dance off with Abby also earlier.

Edited by deborah31 - 22 Oct 2016 at 22:47
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:56
Thanks for results Bren! I can see why Daisy ended up in the dance off - think it would have been Laura if she was there. Lesley gave the show a good go but she was looking tired tonight. Think Ed or Greg should have been in there really.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 22:59
Thanks Bren - I loved Daisy's dance tonight, but I've always had a feeling she'd be in the dance off sometime quite early.

Very sad to see Lesley go - no, she wasn't amazing tonight but she's not the worst one left.
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2016 at 23:13
Lesley looked really tired tonight, I think the filming plus training were getting to her.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 07:48
Aww. Sorry to see Daisy & Lesley in the D/O. Time to stop voting Ed Balls
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
doctordancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 10:28
I agree its time to stop voting for Ed. He is a nice guy and does his best but he is the worst dancer by a country mile. I hate this stage of the comp because I'm afraid after this week there are only pretty good dancers left and if Ed stays in it's really unfair. ai know Judge Rinder isn't the best but he's a lot better than Ed and more entertaining.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
katiekins1867 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote katiekins1867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2016 at 16:04
Only just had time to watch the show from last night - my 7 month old is cutting his top teeth... ARGH!!!!!!

Anyway, not at all sorry to see the back of Anton. Like Lesley but thought she looked tired this week and I'm sorry to say I often thought the judges had been watching something different to me when they gave her feedback and scores.

I'm glad Ed has made it to Halloween week as I think that could be hillarious. After that though I'm ready for him to be gone. The others are much better and it's not fair if he continues on the comedy/sympathy train at their expense.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 09:04
I'm actually really sad about this bottom 2. No way did Daisy deserve to be there. :( It happens every year though.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 12:35
Originally posted by Eviesmum

I'm actually really sad about this bottom 2. No way did Daisy deserve to be there. :( It happens every year though.

I think they'll be more D/O's between good female celebs this year in particular.

Edited by Jo Bird - 24 Oct 2016 at 12:37
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 17:06
Fingers crossed it will be Ed in the dance-off next week.

Is it just me wishing Anastacia continues to dance with Gorka too?? They looked more suited to each other i thought.

Once Anastacia, Greg, Judge (the mouth), Laura, have gone, it will leave the main contenders. The others ie Daisy, Louise, Ore(o!), Danny, Claudia are all on another level
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 07:53
That's the problem Deb...

If Ed, Greg & the Judge are popular enough they won't be in the D/O.
To be honest I'm not ruling Greg or the Judge out if the final.
 Post Reply Post Reply