I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 5 Music and dances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 5 Music and dances
    Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 18:53
  • Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Quickstep to 'My Kind of Town' by Frank Sinatra
  • Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Samba to 'Young Hearts Run Free' by Candi Staton
  • Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Charleston to 'Happy Feet' by Manhattan Rhythm Kings
  • Danny and Oti will be dancing the Rumba to the Sam Smith version of 'How Will I Know'
  • Ed and Katya will be dancing the American Smooth to '(Is This The Way To) Amarillo' by Tony Christie
  • Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'We Found Love' by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
  • Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Jive to 'Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy' by The Andrews Sisters
  • Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Jive to 'Reet Petite' by Jackie Wilson
  • Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Tango to the Gotan Project version of 'Whatever Lola Wants'
  • Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Rumba to the Michael Buble version of 'Always on My Mind'
  • Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Waltz to the Claudia Streza version of 'I Will Always Love You'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 18:54
I see Lesley getting appropriate music AGAIN
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 19:10
Who else has got good music Bren?

Just listened to Daisy's track. Sounds good.
Think Dani might've had the same music for a QS.

Edited by Jo Bird - 18 Oct 2016 at 19:12
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
katiekins1867 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote katiekins1867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 19:28
It's actually Anastasia and Gorka as Brendan is having a week off apparently x
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 19:45
lesley, laura, daisy, anastacia and rinder have good music

Ed and the rumbas DIRE
ore's ok Claudia's ok but bit meh for a samba for me
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 19:45
Brendan can hardly breathe so not surprised
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 19:51
'Always on my mind' as in Elvis? For a Rumba? Quite a few of the songs I don't know & not keen on most of the ones I do!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2016 at 22:29
the michael buble version is different to the elvis one but still do not like it - very mixed bag this week
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:18
London newspaper (Standard) saying Brendan hospitalised, but he was on ITT yesterday wasn't he? But anyway resting till Friday.

I'm enjoying Greg/Natalie, and Claudia/AJ the most at the moment.
At least he (Greg) won't be lifting in the Cha (x3)
This week I reckon could be any couple below the top 4 in the dance -off.
As usual think the Rhumba's always have the highest chance of being in it.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 17:53
I wish the producers would stop trying to make Ed look silly.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 11:46
One report on the internet said Brendan had died, quickly denied by Brendan on twitter.

littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2016 at 19:30
How awful to have to read about your death, on the other hand, if you wanted to make a quick exit from an enraged husband it could be a bonus
 Post Reply Post Reply