I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Andrew's Strictly Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

15th October - Week 4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 15th October - Week 4
    Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 16:09
Brilliant as ever Andrew. Did same as you. Watched on record. Only got back from hols at 8.30pm. Could hardly walk when I got out of car so slumped on sofa as soon as we got in, after putting luggage plus all the extra carriers you seem to acquire to one side to unpack today.

The show is so much better on FF. Loved Lesley and Anton - what a great advert for the over 70s. I certainly felt like one last night. Just one who couldn't do the Charleston if she tried! Loved Ore and Jo. What a lovely dancer Ore is. Jordans need to get their facts straight. Louise and Kevin look good for final. See they have given her a grown up outfit for 2nd week running. Let's hope it continues. Kevin's partners usually in relics from a bygone age.

Claudia's outfit ok but as for Tess'....looked like a load of inkwells chucked all over it from a great height.

Sorry your day trip turned out to be unworthy of travel. I can't take a spicy curry. It's Korma for me.

Look forward to your blog next week. Have a good week.

Sue. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 15:41
Chuckled all the way thru your blog this week
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 14:16
Greetings everyone - for once I'm wishing I'd stayed in and watched the show instead of going down to the Jute City - half the family didn't even turn up in the end and my sister made a chicken madras which turned my face an undiscovered shade of purple - my mouth still hurts now!

Right, off we go - the great thing about watching on record is that you can skip Winklepicker's Den and the tedious VTs - and cut straight to the dancing!

Christ, how long do you have to 'fast-forward' for to get to the first cupple?

Finally, here we are - it's Greg & Natalie:-
Olly Murs must have a single to flog! It's a shame he's injured as Greg does seem a good dancer - ah, he seems to be doing a bit of Cha-Cha-Cha - then a showdance - blimey, it was supposed to be a Salsa? Although - to be fair, considering the wrist those lifts *were* impressive.
I don't know what antics were going on with those men in Winklepicker's den (I skipped to the next one after the scores) but I'm sure we were supposed to find it 'hilarious' as always!

Laura & Giovanni:-
I don't find myself having much to say on either of them - except she's decent enough and they're probably a couple already - next!

Anastacia & Brenda(n):-
Well, the mood of the dance was good - she seems like she's walking through it though and I'm not sure how many Rhumba steps there were in there - as usual, Bren will have to confirm for me!

Claudia & AJ:-
I loved their Charleston last week and Young Claudia certainly seems very competent - although I couldn't tell what dance they were doing - and it seems like it's time for Old Pa Goodman's content moan of the week - I wonder why he didn't do the same on Greg and Nat's routine?

Ed & Katya:-
Hahahaha - I wonder who stiffed him with that get up - poor Ed! She was great and he, erm, tried very hard - it seems kinder to say nothing!

Naga & Pasha:-
Wait, is she still here - for some reason I thought she'd went out of it! I can't see her sticking around much longer - although I did think the stooges scores were a bit low - maybe I'm wrong?

Louise & Karen:-
This should be good - and yes it is - very good in fact - I love the Foxtrot when it's choreographed well and Kevin always does that. The Stooges seem to be nitpicking them - though the scores seem good enough to me.

Danny & Oti:-
I wonder how this year's winners will do with the Quickstep - wait a minute, I wasn't supposed to say that yet! Yes, amazing - well of course he's 'on fire' Craig - I probably would be if I'd had that much dance training in the past!

Why is Daly wearing last year's wrapping paper - is money tight?

Daisy & AJ:-
I can't deny that was a proper Rhumba, can I? I do like Daisy and I loved the dance - I thought it deserved more than '31' or whatever it was - and after Laura there last week I have a feeling she might be in the dunce off - hope I'm wrong though.

Judge Robert & Oksana:-
He's toned down the gurning - well at least he was for a bit - he must've forgotten to at the start! The dancing was unremarkable but ok I suppose - are they going to give him '27' every week?

Lesley & Anton:-
I think she may struggle with the Charleston - wow, I was wrong - she's a good mover and puts some of the others to shame - but she's not that good - 8's?!

Ore & Joanne:-
Their American Smooth last week was brilliant and is still my favourite - I'm not a fan at all of the Jive but good god - he danced it very well - bless, the pair of them are in bits! After some of the other dances, surely they'll get a few 10's - and yes, they get 3!

I'd vote for them if I was watching live - I'm not, so I'm off to see who went - thanks for reading.       
 Post Reply Post Reply