I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 4 Chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:19
was briliant
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:19
Well deserved that 39
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:20
can't believe the technique Jo got in that routine step for step (besides theme) that was a better Jive than Jay's
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:22
Not overly fond of Ore but wow that was amazing! Well deserved 39
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:23
done my votes
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:23
makes me laugh bitter twisted Jordans trying to say Ore a hockey player and now presenter has danced before
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:24
Have voted online fingers crossed. Maybe Anastasia in the dance off this week
Pan
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:26
My favourites tonight, Ore and Louis.
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:28
Ore's dance is why we all watch Strictly; goosebumps, wows and brilliance! AND likeability. If Danny and Jay were like footballers - good at their job but not really much passion - Ore is like an Olympian - just as good as the footballer however, they he is an everyman who is just likeable
ministerscat View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote ministerscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:39
difficult choosing who to vote for this week (apart from Ore obvs)
Mike&Karen dance novices but SCD junkies
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 20:55
Enjoyed tonight's show
Favourites of the night were Ore, and Greg (for entertainment)
Was a bit of a disappointing night for Ed I think, it just didn't work, but I think he'll be kept in still for entertainment.
Was impressed with Lesley (for her age, I know I shouldn't bring age into it, but I'm hoping I can dance half as good at 71)Even Anton's routine didn't seem bad, do you get help choreographing the Charleston btw?
I too cannot take to Danny and Oti, he's always going to be a certain standard, so does nothing for me.
I think Anastacia could in trouble tonight, and maybe someone else from the middle of the table, thats' why I voted for Greg.
I enjoyed Daisy's rhumba too, and Louise's ,and Claudia's dances too.
Naga had a bit more confidence, and still can't take to the partnership of Laura and Giovanni (don't think she has much UK support, my friend watches in Ireland on Sky, but not sure if she can vote from there??)

Poor Ed, anyway it just wasn't his dance tonight, he looked camper than Judge Rinder (another table middler from memory).

It should be taxi for Anastacia tonight!!! (dance off with either Naga or Laura- again)

Edited by deborah31 - 15 Oct 2016 at 21:03
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 21:17
yes deb Charlestons are done by Jenny Thomas
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 21:48
Originally posted by Bren

yes deb Charlestons are done by Jenny Thomas

aaaah, thought it was half decent!!I do like Lesley though.

Question, Are there any excellent dancers on the show who struggle with their choreography?? or is it natural/normal if you're good at one, you are at the other?
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 22:04
There is one of the female backing dancers who likes to hog the screen when they have gone back up stairs to Claudia, me and my Mom have a laugh about it all the week, she always stuck at the front, tallish girl with dark hair.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 15:12
Think the last 4 will be Ore, Danny, Loiuse and Claudia.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2016 at 15:35
Originally posted by anniemay

My favourites tonight, Ore and Louis.

Mine too Annie. Good dancing. Great choreo.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>