I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Movie Week Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 08:31
Originally posted by littlesue

Naga got the skinnest legs know to woman and she is flat chested, not my sort of figure to love but she lovely looking with lovely small features which suit her hair style.

Yes she is very slim but imo has the sort of shape to be able to look good in anything - especially on screen which (I am told) adds pounds to you. Her outfit at the weekend was cleverly designed to give her more shape which curved panels in the body to make a waist shape - and who else could get away with all that black fringe hanging at the front of a car suit? Sorry if that conjures up unpleasant visions but Pasha seemed to enjoy taking his time trying to get her out of her harness at the start of the routine. LOL!
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 18:12
Haven`t had internet access for nearly 3 days, so couldn`t join you on Saturday. I enjoyed most of the dances, and thought the bottom two were a bit of a surprise.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910