I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Movie Week Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Movie Week Chat Thread
    Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 18:12
Haven`t had internet access for nearly 3 days, so couldn`t join you on Saturday. I enjoyed most of the dances, and thought the bottom two were a bit of a surprise.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 08:31
Originally posted by littlesue

Naga got the skinnest legs know to woman and she is flat chested, not my sort of figure to love but she lovely looking with lovely small features which suit her hair style.

Yes she is very slim but imo has the sort of shape to be able to look good in anything - especially on screen which (I am told) adds pounds to you. Her outfit at the weekend was cleverly designed to give her more shape which curved panels in the body to make a waist shape - and who else could get away with all that black fringe hanging at the front of a car suit? Sorry if that conjures up unpleasant visions but Pasha seemed to enjoy taking his time trying to get her out of her harness at the start of the routine. LOL!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 20:28
re Anton - he's not as good as some of the other pros (I'm no expert & even I notice!), also, I didn't like his little 'comic asides' that he used to do a lot - making jokes at his celebs expense, that were actually not very nice & not very funny. So, not my cup of tea, or at least how he comes across on tv isn't. That wouldn't stop me voting for him though as I go for the celeb & how well they're doing & not whether I like them or not!
tiggy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tiggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 20:06
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Originally posted by tiggy

Originally posted by Pandora\'s Box

[QUOTE=Maisie] That was the best pro dance Anton has done yet - sitting in a chair [/QUOTE

Why is Anton so 'disliked'?

He's not my favourite pro... but I don't dislike him. My mum loves him.
She votes for him every year regardless of who his partner is :):)

Jo, I did not say you personally disliked Anton, but many posters on here do, for whatever reason

I just asked the question why
Yes I agree, people have their favourites and subsequently vote for them, regardless of their performance or partner
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 20:01
Anastacia, rumba
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 19:56
Originally posted by tiggy

[QUOTE=Maisie] That was the best pro dance Anton has done yet - sitting in a chair [/QUOTE

He's not my favourite pro... but I don't dislike him. My mum loves him.
She votes for him every year regardless of who his partner is :):)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 19:48
Will doing VW
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 19:34
Ed doing a paso to Bonnie Tyler next week.
tiggy View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tiggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 19:31

Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 19:26
Pan
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 19:22
That was the best pro dance Anton has done yet - sitting in a chair
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 16:47
Naga got the skinnest legs know to woman and she is flat chested, not my sort of figure to love but she lovely looking with lovely small features which suit her hair style.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 13:44
Just watched on catch up. Ore is my favourite by a long way. I think Ed is a real sport but bet his kids are embarrassed! I didn't particularly like Laura's salsa - somehow it looked messy/uncontrolled and she pulled some strange faces. I think they would have been better without lifts.   Her outfit made her look big next to Giovanni. I think Naga could be in danger but doesn't she look stunning and what a figure!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2016 at 13:32
Highlights for me were Ore & Claudia. Amazing dancing.

Great routines from Daisy, Will & Louise too.
That's the first time I've enjoyed watching Will & Karen.

Enjoyed the Judge and chuckled thru Ed Balls.

A really good Movie Night [:D]
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 21:25
Tonight's musings are up now. My favourites were Ore and Claudia - the dancing was brilliant in both performances.

I think Naga will be out - she isn't great and doesn't leave much of an impression - for me at least.

Edited by Andrew - 08 Oct 2016 at 21:25
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 21:10
Hi all, missed last week as I was studying. Was only half watching tonight as family were over. Only standouts for me were Danny/Oti, Claudia/An and Louise/Kevin. Didn't see much of the rest.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>