I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 3 Music and dances

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 3 Music and dances
    Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 18:40
  • Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Viennese Waltz to 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri (from the Twilight Saga)

• Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Charleston to 'You Give a Little Love' by Paul Williams (from Bugsy Malone)

• Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Quick step to 'Spoonful of Sugar' (from Mary Poppins)

• Danny and Oti will be dancing the Paso Doble to 'The Train' by James Horner / 'El Sombero Blanco' (from The Mask of Zorro)

• Ed and Katya will be dancing the Samba to Cuban Pete from The Mask

• Greg and Natalie will be dancing the American Smooth to 'Everything I Do (I Do It For You)' by Bryan Adams (from Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)

• Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Charleston to 'Meet The Flintstones' (from The Flintstones)

• Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Salsa to 'Rhythm of the Night' by Valeria (from Moulin Rouge)

• Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Quickstep to 'A Couple of Swells' by Judy Garland and Fred Astaire (from Easter Parade)

• Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Cha Cha to 'Flashdance... What A Feeling' by Irene Cara (from Flashdance)

• Naga and Pasha will be dancing the Tango to 'Theme from Mission Impossible' by Lalo Schifrin (from Mission Impossible)

• Ore and Joanne will be dancing the American Smooth to 'Singin' In the Rain' by Gene Kelly (from Singin' In The Rain)

• Tameka and Gorka will be dancing the Tango to 'The Heat Is On' by Glen Frey (from Beverly Hills Cop)

• Will and Karen will be dancing the Salsa to 'Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)' by A.R. Rahman and the Pussycat Dolls (from Slumdog Millionaire)

Edited by Bren - 05 Oct 2016 at 17:48
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 18:43
love ore and joannes american smooth
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 18:59
correction to the BBC list on ITT Ed stated he was doing a samba not jive
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 20:07
have now altered Ed's
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 20:48
I am having nightmares thinking about Ed and samba. Not a comfortable combination.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2016 at 21:57
Lots of nice music there
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 17:48
yet another mistake by BBC Daisy and Aljaz are doing QS not VW
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2016 at 18:12
That will be lovely. First Quickstep of the year (I think).
A bit disappointed there haven't been any foxtrots.

Can you tell me Bren... Is flashdance a good cha cha or
jai ho a good salsa? I can't quite see either.

Edited by Jo Bird - 05 Oct 2016 at 18:13
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply