I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week two spoiler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week two spoiler
    Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:14
Bit of a shock not sure if I think it was fair

jjust avoiding mouseover

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:15
bottom two

Mevin and Anastacia

Melvin out on public vote as Anastacia could not dance againn  because or injjury
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:17
Thanks Bren, a little sad that they were not able to do a dance of though
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:19
Surely if Anastacia couldn't dance, she should have gone out?
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:20
Not sad at all to see Melvin go - but that does seem a bit unfair?

Edited by Andrew - 01 Oct 2016 at 23:20
Devanwalker View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Devanwalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:21
Thanks for providing another year's commentary and spoiler.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:21
At least I can go to bed now - thanks Bren. Melvin was one of the weakest anyway, Anastacia not far behind, so don't suppose she'll last much longer.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:22
well they will explain tomorrow Im sure
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:22
oooohhhh, bit unfair i think, that is not a dance-off

i would have rather they had taken the next person in the bottom (ie the third, for a dance off with Melvin- at least he had a chance then, how can you compete against a non-dance????

Is it just me btw , bit off topic, that thinks Laura and Gio already an item??? #getaroom!!!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:25
seems rather unfair, shame for Melvin though
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:29
does seem a bit unfair to me
Lesleyelaine View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Lesleyelaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 23:44
So glad Anastasia is still in she will recover and go on she is the better dancer.
katiekins1867 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote katiekins1867 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 07:38
Hmmmm... bit of a strange one isn't it. In the interests of fairness if they had an inkling that Anastasia wouldn't make it through the routine twice if needed then IMO they shouldn't have danced at all and been given a by through to week 3 as has happened in the past. (I'm thinking Jade Jones and Ian Waite - have there been others?). Sad for Melvin given the circumstances but he and Janette were at the bottom of my personal leaderboard. On a positive note my two favourites (Louise & Kevin and Danny & Oti) are through plus others that I like such as Ore & Jo and Daisy and Aljaz so overall I'm happy with the outcome.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 08:11
Not surprised about who went - he wasn't great and didn't have the best pro to help him - but agree about the lack of fairness. Personally I think Anastacia has shown some potential but not sure she will be that popular with the voters.I am quite pleased that Ed got through as he really tried hard last night and showed a very different side.
doctordancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 08:55
That does seem a little unfair but I can't think what else they could have done.
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 09:30
I think they should have done what X Factor do, give them both a 'bye'
and have two eliminations next week!!!
On reflection if what happened last night is true (ie Melvin didn't get to do a dance-off against someone)- it's not given a chance to Melvin (however bad he was). They should put this in the rules, or does this now set a precedence for later. I hope they (the celebs) knew this would be the case.
NOt a fan of Jeanette, Melvin was OK, but unjust.
Where was Judge Rinder when he was needed!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>