I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD 2016 Week Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mikelincs View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mikelincs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 20:32
voted, not sure who is likely to go out, Ed at the bottom, but I didn't think he was that bad.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 20:38
not sure either could be a weird one
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Online
  Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 20:43
I don`t know how popular they are, but Melvin & Naga could be in trouble. I would imagine the public will keep Ed in a bit longer.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 20:49
I also think Melvin and Naga will end up being the bottom two - although I wouldn't rule out Ed.

The blog is up now.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 20:54
I've enjoyed tonight.
I'm enjoying the ones most WITHOUT the dance training the most.
I feel sorry for Naga, I think it's a mixture or nerves etc... and all being totally new for her, as in the case of Greg, and Ore... and a few others.
I loved Naga's outfit though and her hair, which suited her.

Melvin, well I don't know if it's Jeanette's teaching/choreography, but I feel a bit sorry for him. Doesn't help when there's no tango music, for the tango couples, these rock/pop songs, make them seem to rush more imo.

I can't watch Laura and Giovanni yet, in my head it's still Gio and Georgia- weird i know.. he..he..

Well Ed went for it, felt a bit embarrassed for him, but again another one with no dance training.

I do like Lesley Joseph, she surprised me, she must be watching dance videos at home i reckon to be half as good as she is, which is OK. Hate to say it but doing well for her age too!!!! (hate using the 'age' card)

I'm still not sure about Judge Rinder and Tameeka, altho i like both of their pro partners.

I think anyone could be in the dance off tonight, with the exception of the top 2 or 3 couples on the leaderboard, it's all down to the public I reckon.

Meant to say really enjoying Claudia and AJ still.
For some reason can't take to the couples of Louise and Kevin, or Will and Karen.
I thought Will would have been much better than he is too.

Edited by deborah31 - 01 Oct 2016 at 20:56
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 20:56
I think you could tell that they had had a week and not 3 to prepare. Loved Louise's VW but I generally love Kevin's routines. I thought Ed did well and actually deserves a chance to continue. Janette's weaknesses as a teacher (and Pasha's too?) have let Melvin down and I too wouldn't be surprised if Melvin & Naga were in the dance off. It would be a shame because both of them are starting from scratch and, given a chance, may well be able to show much improvement. Danny comes across as a bit too self assured for my liking.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 21:46
I think Naga was uncomfortable with her new look (even though she looked great) & is self conscious dancing. She might get lots of votes from breakfast viewers? Not sure how big a fan base Melvin has? Or Claudia? Will could be in trouble too, he was middle of the scores I think.

Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2016 at 22:21
Kind of hope Rob is in the bottom 2. I can't stand him.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 09:13
Not a bad show again, enjoyed Louise and Kevin, must be one of the faves, Why they dressing her in unflattering dresses?? its the 3rd time she had a blouson style on, you can see in training she slender so its not to hide any bumps or spare tyres?  Also think Lesley needs to get her hair cut and lightened.  Too harsh for older lady, almost like a pantomine witch!.  Loved a few of the dresses though, Oti's, Rob's partner and the petite girls were lovely.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 09:51
Originally posted by littlesue

Not a bad show again, enjoyed Louise and Kevin, must be one of the faves, Why they dressing her in unflattering dresses?? its the 3rd time she had a blouson style on, you can see in training she slender so its not to hide any bumps or spare tyres?  Also think Lesley needs to get her hair cut and lightened.  Too harsh for older lady, almost like a pantomine witch!.  Loved a few of the dresses though, Oti's, Rob's partner and the petite girls were lovely.

It's part of the deal i think, Kev's partners get the worst dresses!
Loved Naga's, and think Claudia (gymnasts)skirt/top/dress was a good choice
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 10:51
apparently Louise in newspaper said she doesnt want anything too tight to start with but as show goes on and if she stayed then things would change- maybe she is covering something up?? had an op or something? 
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 18:18
Highlights for me were Louise, Ore & Ed Balls.

I really like Ed & Katya. It's nice to see a beginner enjoy themselves.
He's working his socks off and Katya's ever so sweet with him.

Go Ed
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 18:56
I be liking Ed too Jo
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 19:58
watching the results show, loving the pro routine and especially the dance to Barry Gibb.. couldnt make out who the female was but wow, she was supple!!!.. wonderful to watch
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 20:18
Sure it was Janette with Gio
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2016 at 20:38
All that canned 'whooping' from the audience, ruined Barry Gibb's music/song.

So annoying.
plus Jeanette too, whoopdy whoop!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789