I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Andrew's Strictly Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Blog Week 1 Friday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCD Blog Week 1 Friday
    Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 22:32
Well here we are again – I apologise in advance if the blog isn’t up to the usual standards – I’m still in a state of shock after reading Karen Hardy was being lined up for the panel next series!

I jest – but if that becomes the case then I’m off – the ghastly sight of her rictus grin every week plus her inherent smugness would be too much to handle!

We're off - but not until there's been a shot of the cast looking miserable! Here comes Daly and Winklepicker - and both actually look very nice. I see they're still doing the judges 'intros' - which shows if the judges could dance once, they most certainly can't anymore!

Laura & Giovanni:-
I wonder if he'll run off with this one?
Ignoring the faffing at the start she was good - very good for a first show in fact - I don't find myself having much to say about her though!

Naga & Pasha:-
Well, her dancing is better than Carol Kirkwood's but that's not much of a compliment - this is as stiff as a starched collar and I'm not struck on her.

Judge Rinder & Oksana (?):-
I hope he sends Daly, Winklepicker, Bruno and Anton to court - I'd definitely vote for him then. Well, it's not great but at least he's making an effort - although he seems to have been reading the Karen Hardy Book of Gurning.

That seems very high!

Lesley & Anton:-
I can't abide her character in 'Birds Of A Feather' but I like her - and her dancing isn't as bad as I would've expected - admittedly, those expectations weren't high. I'm not an Anton fan but at least he can choreograph a proper dance, unlike some.
I'll be taking all this back once she does Latin!

Ore & Joanne:-
I know, I know - I say it all the time - but I just can't stand the faffing and props - and the costumes certainly aren't Tango like, which is brushed past by every judge except for Old Pa Goodman! He certainly can dance though and I think Joanne deserves someone good after getting the abysmal Scott Mills in her last one.

Greg & Natalie:-
Natalie is long due someone who isn't a duffer - but the training looks terrible - wait a minute, he's actually not that bad, if a bit clumsy - as usual, the faffing pi$$ed me off.

That's that then - tomorrow's blog will be a bit later as me and the wife are going out for dinner while the show's on - thank you for reading as always.      
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 22:36
welcome back Andrew 
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 23:18
ANDREW!!! That opening sentence was very naughty

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2016 at 07:49
Thank you Andrew. Have a good night out.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2016 at 22:10
Andrew.. found it   
 Post Reply Post Reply