I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your favourites!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favourites!
    Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 20:32
Is it too early for this??

Well I already have mine......

Ore/Joanne
Tamika/Gorka
Anastacia/Brendan
Naga/Pasha (altho still cannot take to Pasha)
and maybe

Laura/Giovanni or Daisy/Aljaz...

If i have to pick one couple it would be Ore/Joanne

most annoying - Karen Clifton, therefore, I think most annoying Karen/Will-

Loved watching the group dance, I think they all seem to be able to dance...
except maybe Ed Balls will struggle a little........
The women(celebs) seem particularly good this year

Edited by deborah31 - 03 Sep 2016 at 20:45
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:52
I think the sports presenter man might do well was he with Joanne? and the girl from Eastenders looked like she could move well.

I really want Greg to be good though as I adore Natalie.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 00:48
at least Natalie has a young partner for a change with Greg I can see decent ballroom dodgy latin but really far to early to tell

think Laura too tall for Gio and Danny looks swamped by Oti

they look a good bunch so all my faves except Anton:)
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 09:01
I enjoyed the programme last night, and can`t yet pick some favourites. I did notice that during the more energetic dances, Anton was doing a lot of posing on the spot. (note to self, try and find something nice to say about Anton)
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 09:13
That made me laugh anniemay - I've typed but not posted a few things as I don't want to look like I'm an evil, Anton stalker

Edited by Maisie - 04 Sep 2016 at 09:14
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 09:18
I like Judge Rinder & hope he takes it seriously as I think he could be good - did you see his toned tummy??
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 12:42
Looks like the Eastenders girl will be fun, think the gymnast will be good. Think Louise will be too shy and demure to be sexy. Laura too tall for Gio and the young lad might get suffocated by Oti's breasts. Also don't like Joanne with blonde hair, loved the reddish brown better. The new blonde looks like a double of Ola.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 15:06
I like Claudia & Aj. Very cute couple. Hope she can dance.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 16:33
like Joannes hair she seems like Joanne again she is a natural blonde though her own hair slightly darker than she has it now
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 21:04
I thought Joanne looked lovely too and would love to see what she can do with a partner who can dance.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 10:14
James Jordan made a few digs at the cliftons on his twitter on Saturday which resulted in some of his followers trolling the cliftons big time - no need for it at all.

James disappeared from his twitter on Sunday - but he did himself more harm than good as a lot of notable people from the dance world made comments about what was going on
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:38
James is a bitter old man.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 11:44
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Think you are correct there, Evie, but I have never really warmed to him. He doesn't do himself any favours with his, "I only speak the truth" approach. Sometimes it is far more mature and diplomatic, to shut up rather than speak up.
He needs to get a life - all he seems to do now is spout on Twitter about Big Brother and Strictly, going to the gym, playing golf and "appearances" - none of which are going to change the world.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 13:30

That sums it up. Feel sorry for him in many ways.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 14:58

He brought everything on himself imo
Don't hear anything about him these days, so no idea what he has said, and not interested.
I think Ola's attitude too, led to her leaving the show too.
I don't know about what they do now, but not on TV anymore are they??

The new Russian dancer reminds me of Ola (dark hair tho) has the same accent of course.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 23:25
Btw I love Joanne as blonde she looks way better than she did dark.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>