I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

++SPOLER++ 2016 PAIRINGS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:57
Off to watch Marvel film. Been watching it on and off since it started and need to give it my full brainpower - which won't be much!!!

Night all.

See you soon. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 00:45
Originally posted by SueM

Is it me or are the new dancers very Latin biased?

4 of them are Sue (welcome back btw - I am ill again another infection hence why I was not here when show was on) Neil and Katya, Gorka and Okasana are known for their latin - AJ and Chloe are the Current British 10 dance youth champs and were 2nd in Europeans - they are good at both
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 09:01
Sounds like I was lucky to miss the start of last evening's programme. The only bit I am ever really bothered about is the final dance to see how the celebs do. I have to say that I thought they all gave it a good shot and I was encouraged. Hopefully it should be a good show if the pros give their partners suitable routines. Ed was the only one I noticed that looked awkward and Louise didn't look great to me, especially at the start. I thought Ore looked as though he had real potential and Tameka should be fun. Looking forward to chatting with you all again when it starts for real at the end of the month.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 09:09
Agree with you salsa re Ed & Louise. Louise is too worried about what everyone thinks of her (especially her children) - hope she relaxes & manages to let go & enjoy it!! Ed was awkward but actually better than I expected

Edited by Maisie - 04 Sep 2016 at 09:10
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 15:03
Get well soon Bren. Stay warm and drink plenty of fluids.You didn't miss much last night. All the OTT 'I'm so overcome I'm leaping in the air now I know you're my partner' stuff led me to sit with my bucket!!!!

End dance good.

Same thought as you Maisie. Hope Louise copes ok. Sim to Natasha Kaplinsky who didn't want to do anything or show anything that was outside her comfort zone with job and family. She soon loosened up so hope same happens with Lou. Ed showing a good sense of humour now he's out of politics!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
allaboutthedance View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote allaboutthedance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 03:37
Hello everyone, good to be back! Sadly I missed the launch show as the stormy weather here in Ireland killed my sky connection. Anything good happen? Caught the opening space scene. Hope it got better from there! Looks like there's some good pairings and some not so good. I really thought Laura would have gotten Alijaz. Love the new pros, AJ looks fierce cute, helps he's close to my age. Saw some clips on YouTube and wasn't overly impressed with the group dances. Why does wardrobe keep giving the males trousers with pockets? Why can't they wear proper dancing trousers? Some of the female celebs dresses weren't great, louise comes to mind.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 13:32
Hope you get well soon Bren xx

Good to see you back again this year Tara
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123