I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

++SPOLER++ 2016 PAIRINGS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 16:08
Hi andrew - trust you will be doing your blog?
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 16:18
Originally posted by Bren

Hi andrew - trust you will be doing your blog?

Hello Bren - Yes - I won't be doing the launch show though.

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 20:14
I feel a bit sorry for Lesley J now, as she said she's looking forward to learning Latin!!!- I think she would have learnt more with Kevin, and he hasn't had an 'over 40' yet has he (altho the Eastender's gal was probably late 30's)
Plus I think they would have been very popular.
I'm hoping she's not made into a big joke!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 20:38
So do I Deb. Lesley would've been perfect for Kevin.
She could've channeled her inner Doreen...

Several of the female celeb pairings just don't fit.
I think the male celebs have been paired up much better.

Edited by Jo Bird - 02 Sep 2016 at 21:30
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 14:20
Ian Waite said in the newspaper today that his dream pairs would be
Lesley and anton
Laura and giovanni
Greg and Katya
Daisy and Brendan
Ed and Oksana
Claudia and AJ

Also in the Sun today Georgia saying 'hands off my ex' to Laura
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 19:27
Is it me or are the new dancers very Latin biased?
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 19:34
I'm still lost with the new ones (takes me 4 or 5 shows to get them in my head!). The very young boy (AJ?) - has annoyed me for some reason & he's hardly been on the programme so far!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 21:27
AJ has prob gone home to bed as he was out way past his bedtime!!!!

Still getting to grips with old newbies, so new ones don't stand a chance registering in my brain until prob 2018 at the very least.

How are you doing Maisie? Did you have a good summer?

Glad you're getting out and about again, Bren. My other half's brother died in July. We are both wondering what we did so wrong in our last lives to put up with all this crap so far this year.Sorry about language!

Can't wait for SCD to get up and running. The group looks good this year.

See you all in 3 weeks. XXX

Edited by SueM - 03 Sep 2016 at 21:29
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:11
I'm rubbish at remembering the newbies too. I try my best - but I only remember anyone new's name because of looking on here.

The opening of the show was cringeworthy - but I guess TPTB thought it was 'hilarious'.

Great to see everyone back here - looking forward to getting fully involved again when the show starts properly.

Edited by Andrew - 03 Sep 2016 at 22:11
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:32
I'm ok thanks Sue - nothing too eventful happened over the summer & that's how I like it!!

Can sympathise with all the crap happening at once.

I think it will be a good strictly too Sue - who do you think will be first out? I'm thinking Ed - especially as he's with one of the newbies.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:35
Good to see you back Andrew! How are the neighbours?
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:39
Originally posted by Maisie

Haha - it's been a much quieter year over here, partly because the main offenders have moved away!

I'm sorry to hear it's not been a great year for you Sue - wishing you well.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:46
Originally posted by Andrew

Haha - it's been a much quieter year over here, partly because the main offenders have moved away!

I'm sorry to hear it's not been a great year for you Sue - wishing you well.

Thanks Andrew.Even the dog's wearing a funnel after his op on Thursday. No dodgy neighbours? No BBQs? No paintballing? What on earth are you and Mrs Andrew going to do? Suppose you'll be banned to the spare room with your takeaway if last year is anything to go by. What does TPT thingy mean?
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:50
Originally posted by SueM

Thanks Andrew.Even the dog's wearing a funnel after his op on Thursday. No dodgy neighbours? No BBQs? No paintballing? What on earth are you and Mrs Andrew going to do? Suppose you'll be banned to the spare room with your takeaway if last year is anything to go by. What does TPT thingy mean?

I may well be!

It means 'The Powers That Be'.

Edited by Andrew - 03 Sep 2016 at 22:50
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:52

I'm ok thanks Sue - nothing too eventful happened over the summer & that's how I like it!!

Can sympathise with all the crap happening at once.

I think it will be a good strictly too Sue - who do you think will be first out? I'm thinking Ed - especially as he's with one of the newbies.

Poss Ed as well.Can't believe Lesley 70. Bless her cotton socks. I'm waiting to see what Robert Rinder gets up to. Have to admit to loving his shows.His put downs are classic. Wish I could see him in a real court. A friend of mine who works for the CPS says his money laundering cases were classic.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 22:56
Originally posted by Andrew

Originally posted by SueM

I may well be!

It means 'The Powers That Be'.

You've had all year to turn it in to a brilliant man cave, the envy of all around you. If you haven't, you've got 3 weeks!

Ah, The Powers That Be. My brain must be mush. Ta muchly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>