I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time is Near Launch Show Dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 11:04
personally think Natalie will be awful with Will - but according to his website Will is 1.8m which is 5ft 9in which would make them dead height without shoes so hoping he is too small would really like to see Will with Joanne - as think this would be a great match

I think Natalie deserves a better partner but frankly not the greatest fan of her latin dancing
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2016 at 13:27
Do you think it's a cert that Kevin will get Lesley Joseph (due to height?)
I'm presuming they won't do a 'Lulu' and pair her with Brendan. That pairing was wrong in every way (imo)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 09:15
I'd love Natalie to get someone good to last a while. I love her so
much, she is always positive and brings the best out of her partners even if she knows they are crap.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 10:31
I really hope Kev gets a duffer this series so it will get the trolls off his back on twitter etc quite frankly he never got three certs for the final since he was on the show - who would have thought Susannah Reid or Kellie Bright would make the final against the field they were in - on paper yes Frankie was a contender.

So for Kev's sake hope he does get an older dancer - so he gets and easier time of it - some of the conversations on twitter from numpties who really believed he was Len's god son were pathetic
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 11:31
1.80 is 5ft 11 Bren
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 12:37
JOanne didn't partner anyone last year from memory did she? I just remember her having the DJ who was rubbish. She's done well with her not so good partners from memory too.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 12:57
Kevin 's done really well with his partners...
especially Susanna & Kelly who weren't vote winners.

I'm hoping he gets Lesley Joseph. Would be a fun team.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2016 at 14:05
agree Jo think Kev will be superb with an older less gifted partner can imagine he will create really clever routines to cover their lack of skill up full of fun

Yes Deb only had Scott Mills but she won christmas special with Harry with Fab routine

thanks Sue - yep it is just on 5ft 11 but google still telling me 5ft 9  duh - still hope he is not wasted on Natalie (sorry Natalie fans)

Edited by Bren - 06 Aug 2016 at 14:07
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 21:07
just seen some of the pics online, Greg Rutherford seems tall, next to Mervin anyway!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12