I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brendan vs Anton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brendan vs Anton
    Posted: 18 July 2016 at 10:56
Originally posted by littlesue

Joanne Clinton in the paper today saying she wants Anton to be the new judge

Sadly I think his judging would be on par with his dancing.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 20:27
Joanne Clinton in the paper today saying she wants Anton to be the new judge
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2016 at 10:37
my Bro is 53 and Anton is at least his age

Neither for me - Brendan is ok but not of high enough dance calibre for me need a judge only one of ex pros on show who is a judge and judges all over the world is Karen

I want someone new to the show with the right credentials
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 21:20
I didn't realise Brendan was 40!
Anton soon to be 50 (if it is correct on Wicky!!)- How much longer can he carry on dancing (i use dancing here in the loose terms, lol )
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 18:11
I prefer Brendan to Anton as a pro dancer
so in many ways I'd be sorry if he got the job.

Not sure where the best place for Anton is...

I'd let him go as a pro dancer and give him a
slot on ITT plus demos with Jo Clifton.

Edited by Jo Bird - 14 July 2016 at 18:12
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2016 at 17:13
SCD professionals Anton and Brendan are in a bitter battle to replace departing judge Len Goodman.
The hit BBC's show's 72 year old head judge announced yesterday he was quitting after this year's series, setting up a grudge match between the pair.
Anton 49 believes he has the backing of Lena and former host Sir Bruce Forsyth for the high-profile role.
But Brendan 40, thinks he has the right experience after being a judge on the New Zealand version of the show.
A Strictly source revealed: 'Anton and Brendan have been with Strictly from the start and have been waiting for this opportunity'.
Ladbrokes yesterday made Anton 2/1 favorite to join Bruno, Craig, and Darcy with Kiwi Brendan at 20/1.
A BBC source said 'Everyone knows Anton and Brandan want the job desperately. They're both very knowledgeable and popular with fans.'
Len is set to move to L.A. after taking up a £750k a series offer to return to Dancing with the Stars.
A pal said he prefers the warmer climate of Los Angeles.

Taken from the Sun,.... so must be true.   
 Post Reply Post Reply