I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebs this year......Rumours so far....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebs this year......Rumours so far....
    Posted: 04 July 2016 at 21:20
So far I have read, are: Anastacia, Laura Whitmore, Louise Redknapp, Judge (Robert) Rinder.
Any others known yet?
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 21:23
Those the same as I have heard too
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 21:49
I think Louise Redknapp would be good...
She was great on ITT . Clearly a strictly fan.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 22:37
Angelica Bell (Who??), Cheryl Baker (Buck's Fizz), Michelle Dockery (actress. Like Judge Rinder but think he'll be the joke turn. I thought Louise was a dancer when she was younger?
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 22:39
Who is Laura Whitmore?
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2016 at 08:01
A TV presenter, bit of a 'lads mags' pin up type
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2016 at 20:12
Originally posted by Maisie

Who is Laura Whitmore?

I saw her on the I'm a Celeb, after show I think - Irish girl.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 18:58
The bbc needs to find some good looking fellas
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2016 at 21:42
yes i think so too, there must be some ex-boy band men around??
or ex footballers/rugby players (my fav. he..he..)
I'd like to see Jonny Wilkinson he's retired now hasn't he??

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2016 at 10:23
Was listening to Craig Revel Horwood this morning (half asleep) on radio 2.
I think he said pro dancers are picked after celebs are chosen?? Did i get that right.   He mentioned Judge Rinder, but I think only as a rumour.
He's just been on his Strictly Cruises? (didn't know he did those!)
He was on promoting the show 'Sister Act'- which i believe he has choreographed.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2016 at 01:17
I think it is a bit of both they look at their pros and then get celebs to fit height etc any new pros are picked to fit thought they have not recruited any taller males so far - I have heard still a couple of pros to be announced

some people on the net moan natalie never gets a good partner and Kevin never a duffer - all down to height very hard to get a tall good male for Nat as she is so tall and likewise for Kevin (although who would have thought Kellie or Sussanah would get so far) who is shortest male

still catching up on gossip as have had a couple of weeks in hospital (nothing serious) so all out and fightiing fit again

Edited by Bren - 09 July 2016 at 12:30
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2016 at 09:00
Natalie not really had a good partner since that Eastenders chap when they got to about 4th place?? She just seems to get the tall older men
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2016 at 12:33
not many tall good males around sue very difficult for her, there is even a lack of tall male pros as a general rule (ian waite / Matt Cutler exceptions to name two) good latin dancers tend to be not so tall though that does not apply in ballroom

Hopefully they will come up with someone better for Nat, always thought Rylan would be good for her, he is very tall and he can move but he is now working on X Factor so that is a no go
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2016 at 19:13
There are a few men recently who now no longer have jobs (or soon won't)that would be available
David Cameron, Boris Johnson, Roy Hodgson, Nigel Farage, Chris Evans, lol, Chris Evans is tall isn't he, altho I never imagine him being so.
I like Greg Davies too, (now he's very tall!) but again, I don't think he'd be a potential winner for Natalie. She needs an ex-sportsman, sure there must be a few tall ones of those around.
Is Kevin Pieterson still playing cricket??

Not related but, my daughter just had her ball yesterday, and with heels she is over 6ft. My son was standing next to her, and I realised he must be 6ft 3 or more now (just turned 16)as he seemed much taller. People are definitely getting taller still, altho I blame the dutch milk/meat they had as kids (daily school milk etc.). Just returned from a holiday on Dutch/Sovereignty and I realised/remembered how tall the majority of the Dutch Population is. I'm sure a few air stewardess's were easily 6ft plus in flats.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2016 at 16:27
The Dutch are the tallest race, along with the Croations. Average height for Dutch women is about 5ft 7 as opposed to about 5ft 4 for British.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 20:26
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/07/14/strictly-come-dancing-2016-everything-you-need-to-know/

other's Angelica Bell, Cheryl Baker, Will Young etc..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>