I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Possible new government BBC orders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Possible new government BBC orders
    Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:52
Just been reading possible new orders from government to BBC. Wondered what your thoughts are.

Can the beeb be ordered not to put their progs up against ITV? The examples on line include SCD which must not be in direct competition to X Factor. Poldark was on list etc etc. Why can't the audience decide for itself?

Feeling better but still very tired and eating nothing much more than cereals and satsumas. At least it's something. Follow up appt on 10th May. Fingers crossed all OK. Been told if path lab results not good I'd have been called back before 10th. You know me by now. Not convinced.

How are you doing Bren? Is life any easier? I do hope so though I can't imagine how you feel after your last twelve months. Thinking of you. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 16:04
Hope all goes well a week on 10th May Sue.

I'm surprised... With I-player and ITV+1 available
no one has to miss anything.

In principle the bbc should be able to show what
they want when they want to.

Edited by Jo Bird - 01 May 2016 at 16:05
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 23:01
Thanks Jo.

I thought same as you. Catch up and plus one available. Been haven't got latter so hope all this is rubbish. Don't see why BBC have to surrender it's hours. Report even mentioned making them move it's news at ten to not clash with ITV's.
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
 Post Reply Post Reply