I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Message for Sue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 18:54
Hi all. Just got all clear. Blubbering to high heaven here. It's all out and remaining kidney fine. It was a Stage 3 and two tumours in one kidney. Gather that's unusual as normally one in each, so thank goodness I'm different. Knew it would come in useful.

Thank you all for your concern and for beng there. Sorry I was such a whoos. Normally in control. This was a curveball I didn't see coming.

Love to everyone. Get well soon Bren. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 20:00
great news
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:26
Originally posted by Bren

Hi Sue and all - glad to see you are on the mend - I have been laid low for a few weeks with a virus but on the mend :))laughing at all the hints over the celeb which I have known for a while too - the other celeb in the papers (who carried on with Helen Woods) trying to think of clues for him :)  erm  tv series that was a huge hit here and in the states and a film about  a bear

I'm useless with these clues! Can't be Grizzly Adams. I'm now thinking Rupert, Paddington or Winnie the Pooh. Am I totally useless or can I still blame anaesthetic?

Maisie, if you're out there.....help!

Is there a simpler clue Bren?

Just tell me I'm hopeless.......I can take it! XXX
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:39
MY CLUES not good sue ha ha

TV series think stately homes :)
the bear has a connection to train station
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 11:45
I actually said a name to my other half who is working from home today and we both said no way! I do hope it's downstairs and not the person upstairs who voiced a role in a lovely London station! What on earth are these celebs thinking of?

Your clues were obviously fine. Mea culpa. Sorry!!!!!!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:14
def upstairs Sue
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 12:27
Oh dear. I was right the first time but didn't want to be.

Ozzy's been playing away supposedly and Sharon said enough is enough. It's all happening.

So glad it wasn't Winnie the Pooh linked. Eeyore and I go back years!!!!

Have a good weekend flower. XXX
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 14:40
Hi Sue - fantastic news!!

Re the mystery celeb, my husband has just told me who it is. I don't watch the stately home programme, so he's someone I'm not very familiar with!

Ozzy on the other hand, love him - thankfully I can't see the Strictly singers ever having to do a Black Sabbath number as I'm a big fan & they'd murder it!!

Get well soon Bren.

Not been on much as we have a new puppy & he's keeping us on our toes (sleeping at the moment!!)
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 15:01
He's splashed on the cover of one of our Aussie magazines here. No secret here.

Fantastic news about your health Sue.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 15:09
He was also in an episode of Dr Who (David Tennant version) before he went to the big house.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 16:14
Thanks Maisie and Margi.

A new puppy. You lucky thing. What breed is he/her?

Am I right in saying he was in a comedy on beeb 2?
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 16:55
Fantastic news Sue! That's made my day.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 21:56
Thanks SA. You've all been so supportive. As for putting up with my constant negativity.....wish I could take you all out for lunch in a few months time. You all deserve it.

I'm still blubbering. When will it stop? Think shock just catching up with me or I'm overdosing om raspberry tea! Not every day you get told if your GP hadn't pushed tests and left it you'd be dead in two years. It's the no symptoms and secret state of this particular C I haven't got to grips with. Hope that makes sense. It was only found by accident and was being treated as IBS.

Don't panic. I'll be back to my normal self soon. XXX

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2016 at 18:17
So happy to hear your news Sue
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 21:21
Just catching up from last year, sorry to hear about your cancer Sue, glad its been treated and you now on the mend xx

Edited by littlesue - 04 July 2016 at 21:21
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123