I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Message for Sue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 11:57
How are you feeling today Sue? Hope you're on the mend.

I like masterchef... Usually watch the friday episode.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2016 at 13:11
Feeling better than last week Jo. Starting to look like a pin cushion from all the injections.

Going downstairs later. Poor dog will have to go back in the kitchen as we can't afford to have him jumping up.

Getting in and out of bed better and sleeping better.

Loving Masterchef this year. So many good ones and more women getting thro than usual. Still no one using Pot Noodles or Vesta Chow Mein. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 21:51
Glad to hear you're on the mend Sue.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 22:47
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Glad to hear you're on the mend Sue.

yep, glad to have you back with us!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2016 at 23:56
Thanks Deb.

Staples out. My bravery went beyond all! Only 19 injections to go.

Walked for 15 mins round bedroom this morning. Didn't realise how boring walking was til then. Supposed to do this every day but missed one day which I've been told by nurse is OK as she thinks I'm doing well.

Just waiting for surgeon to let me know if path lab results fine now. Follow up visit 10th May and can't wait til then to find out if it's all gone. Too much spare time on my hands.

On a different subject does anyone know the name of the injunction celeb? Can guess but not too sure. Also feel very sorry for Tess with Vernon allegedly up to his old tricks again.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 07:19

Sue the celeb is really a gay singers husband not sure if he'd be famous otherwise. (think of the most famous British singer you can) He's been around for decades. Thing is I think within their relationship it is ok for them to do this. But they have children so I guess that's why they want to keep it out the press. Imo, if you want to save your children from it, maybe don't do it particularly considering his hubby is known worldwide.

Glad you are on the mend. I found the wait for results worse than my actual op, so totally empathise. X
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 16:07
Glad to hear you're doing well Sue - walking round the same room for 15mins every day would get boring, hope you change your route so you don't wear a path in your carpet!!

The daft thing with the injunction is that the papers here (Scotland) are allowed to publish the story but England & Wales can't even mention the name of the paper that did publish it!! I assume you got it from Eviesmum's clues but if not, think wig, glasses & piano
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 16:24
Think I've got it now. Other half got it from Eviesmum's clues if we're right. Thinking more toupee now than wig but prob barking up wrong tree.

OMG

Victoria Wood's died. Ye gods how many more this year? Cancer. 62. It's been a horrible year so far.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 18:15
Yep, toupee/hairpiece or some even say it might be implants. Totally unrelated - wonder who Kevin will get in this year's strictly - it needs to be a TINY DANCER!!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 18:35
Walking round landing tomorrow. Can't afford new carpet!

Edited by SueM - 20 Apr 2016 at 19:13
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2016 at 18:36
You're a naughty woman Maise but I love you! By the way about Kevin. Don't go breaking my/his heart. He deserves only the best!

Edited by SueM - 20 Apr 2016 at 19:16
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2016 at 21:18
OMG! Prince has died now. What on earth is going on? It's almost weekly now.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 12:00
Lovely to learn that your news sounds positive, Sue. Hope you continue to improve as the days go on.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 06:43
Hope things are going well recovery wise Sue.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 16:43
Hi flower. I'm getting there. Stairs at home still feel a bit like Mount Everest at times! As it was key hole I've three wounds. Two have healed well and the smallest refuses to totally heal so nurse has put an iodine patch under dressing. Seems to be working.

Back in tomorrow at half four to see consultant. I have left 3 messages with his secretary asking for histology results. She said they were back but he'd left a message saying he'd go through them with me on the 10th! Obviously he's never had to wait for these sort of answers privately. My BP through the roof again!

So glad to take DVT socks off! So glamorous words fail me. Can't get used to not bending down, not lifting anything heavy, not carrying anything heavy etc. Amazing how much you automatically do without thinking. Even the dog has been picking up anything I've dropped, bless him.

Left thigh still numb on top and down left outer side. He said he'll look at that tomorrow. Bit worrying as he thought it would come back by now. Tried rubbing gel in but no go.

Did you watch Masterchef? Thoroughly enjoyed it this year and good to see SCD getting their BAFTA last night. What do you think of Whittingdale's attempts to stifle BBC? I think he"s totally overstepping mark but there you go.

Have a good week and thanks for your thoughts. Much appreciated. XXX
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 16:19
Hi Sue and all - glad to see you are on the mend - I have been laid low for a few weeks with a virus but on the mend :))

laughing at all the hints over the celeb which I have known for a while too - the other celeb in the papers (who carried on with Helen Woods) trying to think of clues for him :)  erm  tv series that was a huge hit here and in the states and a film about  a bear

Edited by Bren - 10 May 2016 at 17:31
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>