I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Message for Sue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Message for Sue
    Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 14:05
Sue, just wanted to wish you all the best for Thursday xx
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2016 at 14:34
Thanks Maisie. Your kind thoughts are lovely. Someone will update Blue Room. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 07:47
I echo that Maisie... Be in touch as soon as you can SUe.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 14:22
All the best wishes Sue for tomorrow - I am positive everything will go smoothly and you will be back here with us in no time xxx
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2016 at 15:02
Thanks Bren. Keeping everything crossed here. Spoken to staff nurse on my ward and he was very positive. Trying to keep mind occupied while resting isn't working. Doing a difficult computer game. Useless!

Awash with raspberry tea. It's lovely. Sleeping a bit better. Have to be honest. Camomile tea for me is ghastly! Mum loves it but hasn't hit me in same way.

I gather I'm first on list tomorrow. 8.30 am. Should be back on ward by midday.

Thank you all again for being there. Sorry for all the drama and negativity. Not usual for me. Just the C word had left me poleaxed.

XXX
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 10:37
Hi everyone. Well here I am one less kidney but cancer free as it was all contained. Will get full results later. Feel woosy and very sore but of I walk around a bit I may be able to go home tomorrow or Sunday
Op took five hours not three but will see how I go.

A big big thank you for all your support. It has helped and meant so much. XXX

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 11:05
Good to hear you've come out of the op!
Catch up soon.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 14:16
Glad to hear it went to plan - even if it took a wee bit longer than expected! Take care of yourself - I know I'd want home asap but take it easy!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 19:55
Great news Sue. Xx
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2016 at 22:41
Originally posted by SueM

Hi everyone. Well here I am one less kidney but cancer free as it was all contained. Will get full results later. Feel woosy and very sore but of I walk around a bit I may be able to go home tomorrow or Sunday
Op took five hours not three but will see how I go.

A big big thank you for all your support. It has helped and meant so much. XXX

great news Sue - delighted
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 12:38
Sue, that such good news.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 13:18
Waiting for wheelchair to get me out. Hope pain killers start kicking on soon! XXX
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 18:31
So glad you're back with us Sue. Take it easy xx
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 20:24
Hi all. Sorry not been in touch. Keep needing to sleep. Got a lovely nurse coming in giving me my daily injection and wearing a very fetching pair of anti dvt socks. Still hurts and still no feeling in front and left side of left thigh. As I can wriggle my toes they're not sure what that's about and will have to go back if no better by end of week.

Still upstairs as can't manage to get down yet and been told to stay up here til the weekend at least. Got to do something with bedroom walls when up. Boring or what?!

Ok going back to sleep. Hope everyone ok. How's it going Bren? Are you getting out reg now? XXX
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 20:40
It's amazing how mundane tasks like tidying/painting/decorating suddenly become appealing when you're confined to your bed!!

Good that you're able to sleep, despite the pain. Must be good stuff in that injection!!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2016 at 19:04
Went downstairs today. Quickly came back up as felt bit queezy. Don't think I'll be decorating too soon.

Must have watched every episode of Jeremy Kyle. Makes my probs look like a walk in the park. How can so many people air their dirty laundry in public is beyond me unless it's for the free hotel and even that's pushing it.

Keeping sane with Bargain Hunt. Normality for 45 mins.

Masterchef back so that keeps me quiet for a bit.

What's everyone watching? Managed to get Sky Go on my tablet which adds a few more channels.

Upping sleeping tabs with doc's permission as waking up hourly at moment. Other half taken week off work. He's brilliant. Turned in to a cross between Aggie McKenzie, Nigella and Dr Kildare all rolled in to one!

Love to everyone. XXX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>