I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

American Elections

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 01:22
Thanks Bren. Just stay online til the 7th with your words of wisdom. I love raspberry tea. Will start drinking more of it. Don't know why I'm so pessimistic about this op when I've survived 2 others and not wound myself up like this. Perhaps it's the C word. Haven't made allowance for it in my life just now. Plus the fact is was found by accident. Not sleeping at all. Taking me til 6 or 7 am to get off.

Thanks for being there. Sorry if I'm being a pain. Night night. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 14:12
I've never even had a blood test Sue, so can't imagine what you must be feeling. Think I'd fall apart if I had to face what you are. How people put themselves through cosmetic surgery, I don't know! Any op would be scary for me but with the C word too, totally get why you're wound up.

Unfortunately, I do get where you're coming from Bren :(. We lost several family members & friends in a short space of time. My dad & auntie died on the same day (she'd been ill but dad was a shock - poor mum lost her husband & sister within a couple of hours).

As for the US elections - anyone but Trump please!!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2016 at 14:29
Hi Maisie. I'll stop feeling sorry for myself soon. Must be driving you all nuts! Sorry all.

Who on earth are all the Trump supporters? Where are they coming from? The man is a dangerous one. His latest lines? He's going to allow S Korea and Japan to have atomic weapons!What right has he to give them the right? Perhaps he could sell them one of his businesses while he's at it.

I do so hope he doesn't get in. The Americans won't know what's hit them til it's too late. Plus it will cost the country a fortune in hair stylists!!

Edited by SueM - 28 Mar 2016 at 14:31
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 23:52
no it is not feeling sorry for yourself - gettinng your concerns out sort of helps and expressing them to online friends who don't know you in the offline world sort of 'easier' if you get my drift - always helps me to chat over probs with my online friends:)

As for sleep try some lavender tea in with the raspberry leaf tea :)
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 23:57
Thanks Bren. Don't move from your seat until after next Thursday! I can only get worse before then. In fact this could be a good time for you to go on holiday. Night petal. XXX
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 19:04
Hang in there Sue. Only a week to wait now.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 22:04
And counting!!!!! Overdosing on herbal teas!!!Under the advice of Doc Bren!

Have you seen the latest Trump cock up? Wanting to punish women who have had abortions retrospectively?! Is the man naturally cutting his chances or what? If the law against abortions comes in he wanted to punish all women who had had one while it was legal. Even my law degree can't get round that one.

After realizing he'd dropped a googly he quickly changed it to punishing the doctors, which he couldn't do either. Now he's totally cutting women out of his voting pool.

Does anyone out there like him? Haven't found anyone yet, but then again, I'm not American and neither are they!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 09:02
He's a complete Dick.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 13:58
Originally posted by Eviesmum

He's a complete Dick.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 23:41
to cheer you up Sue watch this and defy you not to enjoy it :))

SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 12:56
Sorry Bren. Can't see link.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 16:56
here's the link,SueM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmnSm_d2ll4#t=13 very good.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 22:09
Thanks Bren. Thanks Debs! Love it!!!

Mum has bought me a silver angel pendant and gave it to me today. She's going to have to work overtime but I love her. Can you wear jewelry when you go in to op theatre?
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 12:08
Back from the USA to report. Many residents over there appear to be equally worried about Trump. Infact, the Republicans are, apparently, considering not accepting him as their nominee, even if he achieves the majority! He is the candidate getting most publicity though. I was approached by a lady in a supermarket and asked what I thought about him - was quite worried about how to phrase my reply, but she agreed with my views. He seems to appeal to the same demographic type as many Ukip supporters in the UK. Clinton is not getting very good press over there and doesn't come over as very dynamic. She and Cruz "appear" to be similar in that they are prepared to say/do whatever they think will gain votes. Sanders comes across as most genuine, but almost too nice and probably not tough enough for a tough job. Think overall they are in a very similar position to the UK - no-one stands out as a real contender. Don't really envy them
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2016 at 16:57
Thanks for the report Salsa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123