I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tim Wonnacott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2016 at 14:35
CT scan showed there are 2 lesions in left kidney but it hasn't spread so fingers crossed for 7th. 3 hours seems to be a long time in surgery but as long as his mind doesn't wander.....!

What happened to your melanoma? Has it gone? Scary for you too, esp with a 3 months old child. Hope everything ok/well now. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2016 at 20:49
I had an op in July 2012 where they removed it all. It hadn't broken through the first layer of skin so I needed no further treatment. I had a year of quarterly checkups then I have one a year. So far all good. I used to worry all the time about every little niggle, but I dont so much as it's almost 4 years.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Our docs are amazing.

X
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 20:52
Good for you. Really happy for you.

My doc called me today just to see how I was doing. Bless her. Said she was phoning as a friend not my doc. Calmed me down a bit. Said it was contained, stage 1 and I would be fine. Told her I would still be bricking it til next Thursday and she said she fully understood. She'd see me the following week!

Going out for lunch Sunday. That'll help calm me a bit.

Have a good weekend. XXX
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 23:42
Stage 1 is what mine was classed as too, it means it is within the same area i'e hasn't spread at all. That means yours has been caught really early.

Try and relax, I know it's hard, but your doc sounds great. X
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2016 at 14:40
Thanks flower. Doing my best but not succeeding very well! Keep worrying they'll find more or won't come round from op. Stupid or what! I am a logical, supposedly intelligent woman. Don't know where that woman's gone.

At least it's giving us all something to write about until SCD comes back.

Have a good weekend petal. XXX
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2016 at 19:52
Is Tim still around, caught the very end of his usual show, and there was a young Scottish woman hosting (not the usual older scottish lady who sometimes is the auctioneer of a /this programme) . Her name was Natasha Raskin (or similar from memory), as waited for the credits to come u.

edit.
Ok just read the posts previously (deja-vu here!!). Tim's no longer doing it then, but had no clue who this woman was?? and he must have a lot of old recycled shows, as whenever i switch on bbc, he's been on Bargain Hunt!

Edited by deborah31 - 09 June 2016 at 19:56
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12