I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Real Marigold Hotel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Real Marigold Hotel
    Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 22:25
apologies if this loads twice, my pc just froze and i lost it!

Loving this 'special' 3 part doco/series looking at retirement in Jaipur, India.

Love all the actors/celebs, especially Miriam, Wayne, and Rosemary, they are certainly enjoying it.

Trying to remember what i just typed... before i lost the page/signal

They're all making the most of it, I want to do a trip like this in the future, and see the Taj Mahal too. It's very entertaining, loved their trip to Agra on the train.
I would seriously consider flying out to Jaipur for a full medical/body scan/tests etc in the future,,, in the private hospital- a fraction of the UK cost, plus you get a holiday to India thrown in.   I was impressed with all their facilities at the hospital there.

Edited by deborah31 - 03 Feb 2016 at 22:28
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply