I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristina in CBB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 15:07
Winston sounds like an American then?? I'm totally guessing, only winston i know of is the late Churchill! very old fashioned imo..(probably wrong tho) I'm imagining someone raised in the bible belt, probably totally wrong. Didn't Lenny Henry play a winston (Algernon ??)character???
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 21:00
He was born in Croydon, would you believe. Been in most political parties and done a bit of boxing. His brothers, Clinton and Duke McKenzie are better known as boxers - world champs etc. Guy's a total ******in many people's opinions!!! Takes a lot to not be liked in UKIP!

Seem to remember Lenry Henry in connection with a Winston. Can't remember what tho. It'll bug me now!!!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 21:04
Found him! Lenny played Algernon Winston something in TISWAS. Good memory you!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 21:51
I can see why people vote Kristina...

To be fair she's one of the few who qualify as famous.
The only others I know are Nancy (strictly) and Daniella (doi).

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 15:10
Originally posted by Jo Bird

I can see why people vote Kristina...

To be fair she's one of the few who qualify as famous.
The only others I know are Nancy (strictly) and Daniella (doi).

Do they vote Kristina to be in or out??? not sure.
sound like don't even want to know about Winston then, from what you say SueM
i'm trying to work at college, but every 10 mins the light goes out, (in a sep study room) you have to stand up and wave, or walk to the light switch, to activate light, good idea energy wise, but wish there was an over ride switch, plus my laptop keeps throwing me out of college website, (as not secure) only way i seem to be able to get in again is logging on the blue room first???)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 16:50
3 up for eviction. Kristina, Nancy and Winston. Public had to vote for who they wanted to save. Kristina won that vote. Then up to housemates to evict one of other two by voting in front of everyone. 13 votes for Winston. 1 for Nancy. Could've been 12 - 1. Can't remember.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 10:43
just quickly saw Nancy last night on a sofa of sorts, chatting to Rylan, no idea what about, think she is obviously out then, I sometimes think there is something not quite right there, even I can't follow her conversations and i'm quite mad/illogical at times. How was/is she ever a lawyer, she must of bought her certificate I reckon! she is definitely a kangaroo short in her top paddock - one of the expressions
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2016 at 12:05
Nancy does come across as bonkers doesn't she...
and I don't think it's just the language barrier

Edited by Jo Bird - 17 Jan 2016 at 12:05
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2016 at 21:41
Kristina just been voted out. A great loss to the programme! Not!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2016 at 11:51
i briefly saw this on the front of a newspaper this morning (mirror?) and some others walked it seems, maybe a Jeremy or Jonathan??, and now Angie, and somebody excused for medical reasons, 3 people anyway leaving of their own accord.
Think i saw Kristina has signed a deal with Hello magazine to reveal all- sheesh such a private person!!! not!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2016 at 22:30
Bren -can you do anything about these spam blogs selling things? Donovan etc.New one in SCD site today.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12