I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristina in CBB

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kristina in CBB
    Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 15:42
I read recently (this weekend sometime ) Kristina is heading into CBB, but has said she won't be talking about her personal life (ie with Ben Cohen)
I also read that Koo Stark has just pulled out last minute. (Reckon probably Royal Family/Andrew paid her off, and don't blame her having 2nd thoughts, probably short of cash ) It's always full of 'Z' listers imo, trying to make a quick buck.
I liked Koo Stark from what i remember of her, always thought she should of married Andrew, much classier than Fergie.
No idea when it starts, won't be watching anyway.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 18:03
I don't watch either Deb. Not my cup of tea.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 20:04
Nor me. I never recognise 95% of the 'celebs' so won't waste my time. Watching C4 Big Fat Quiz of Everything. I like these quizzes and always watch the Xmas/New Year Big Fat Quiz of 201? - whatever the year is. Also gearing up for next series of Death in Paradise. Anything to warm up the UK even if it's only on the TV is good in my book!
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2016 at 21:01
I never watch it, don't know what Kristina thinks she will gain from being on there (besides a big cheque) like Ola, besides dancing and getting there clothes off what else can they do? should have both kept their head down and behaved and they might have had another couple of years on Strictly.

Edited by littlesue - 05 Jan 2016 at 21:02
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 12:08
I don't think Kristina has left Strictly little Sue?? Obviously in it for the money, as can't have that many years left as a main dancer, so I can't really blame her for topping up her pension!, lol
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2016 at 21:22
I think she is doing CBB see how land lies and whether she comes back to SCD IF she is offered a contract
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 06:43
She announced she is pregnant so doubt she will be back now.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 13:42
I wish her well. Wonder who will replace her...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 21:12
Originally posted by littlesue

She announced she is pregnant so doubt she will be back now.

no way!!!! wow,didn't see that one coming.
Suppose she's still with Ben then?????

edit
just seen the clip from CBB on mirror page, russian strumpet, - so that's her version of not talking about her private life then?? feel sorry for Ben now being landed with her. Feel sorry for his ex-wife and kids too, who only found out, after she announced it on CBB.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/loose-womens-jane-moore-slams-7141496
as discussed on loose women

Edited by deborah31 - 09 Jan 2016 at 10:51
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 15:53
It was Ben's choice Deb. He left his wife and girls.

He should've told them before Kristina told the world.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 21:22
Has she been voted off now anyway?? fingers crossed she gets no more publicity
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 22:20
Think she's still in there. Only seen Winston go so far.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 10:15
Wonder if they'll tell Angie Bowie the sad news about David. Big coincidence. RIP David.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 11:29
According to Rylan on This Morning she'll be taken on one side and told the news. She will then be given options of staying in or going home.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 12:19
Have no idea who Winston is?? sad to hear about David Bowie, another one kept his illness secret, and I don't blame him really. (thinking Jackie Collins) He seemed a private person, keeping a low profile in recent years, strange i was just reading about him in the papers over the weekend, story by an ex-lover, quite complementary really. He started off as her lodger in london, just before he met Angie.
Hope Kristina is off as soon as, the less publicity she gets the better imo. Now there's one not to have a private life!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 12:37
I'd not heard of Winston either. Very homophobic. Said gay couples adopting or having children tantamount to child abuse. Kristina was saved by public vote and then it was up to housemates to pick between Winston and Nancy. She only got one vote. Rest went to ex UKIP MP. Only watch it on eviction nights!

I'm gutted over Bowie. Have all his albums apart from latest one. Everyone saying he was a private man. Very polite and lovely to know.

Hope Kristina out soon too. Too much publicity pushing in her life and what a terrible way to give out her news!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>