I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy New Year 2016

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy New Year 2016
    Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 15:20
Hi everyone.

A Happy New Year to everyone. 2015 has not been the best of years for many of us on here, myself included, but I am going to try and go in to 2016 with a sense of hope that it will be better than 2015. Remember going in to '15 hoping it would be better than '14 and that turned out to be a wasted hope!

However, between us all this site is a great way of keeping in with people with the same interests, if not the same thoughts. We have all disagreed/agreed with each other over the year but we have all survived one way or another. We are adult enough to understand why we disagree and not take it personally. That's why I've loved coming on here this year.

Perhaps in 2016 we could have some other threads attached to the other reality shows and it would link us all again until SCD comes back. The Topics are there, people just don't seem to be using them. I'd love to see Andrew's interpretation of CBB for example. His wit is too good to only to come out in the autumn for Strictly!!

The only resolution I'm making this year is to walk for 30 mins a day, when I can. Spend too much time sitting on sofa doing my hobbies. Don't smoke. Don't drink much and can go weeks without touching a drop - sad I know but true! Is anyone else going to make resolutions? Good luck!

Right. Again Happy 2016 to everyone. It's been nice getting to know you this year and I'm looking forward to getting to know you more next year.

XXXXXXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 17:13
Happy New Year 2016!!
saw quickly the fireworks in Sydney on the TV at lunchtime, wish i was there!!
Hoping it's a good year for us all on here,
time will tell in this house, lots of studying for 3 of us, hope at least 2 of us get thru it!! (first my son GCSE's, and my daughter 'A's). I'm going to try and move a bit more next year too, maybe I can borrow next doors little dog! Will be interesting to see what we're all doing a year from now.
xox
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 18:08
Happy New Year one and all

We could get together in August to enjoy the Olympics.
I remember London 2012 was fun on here.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2015 at 20:06
Good idea. Andrew's take on the Olympics should be interesting!!!

How about between then and now?
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 07:54
I don't know Sue. DOI 's left a gap hasn't it...

I'm happy to talk tennis with anyone who'll listen
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 22:24
I'll do tennis, from the comfort of my sofa with a cup of tea!!! Miss DOI and CBB isn't worth the effort of even turning on the tv.

Got Len Goodman's cd for Xmas along with some good books and some Art Therapy books with some wonderful gel pens. So they'll carry me through to the tennis.

Did you watch And Then There Were None over Xmas? I enjoyed it. Watching Thunderbirds now. Record it every Saturday. Taking us back to our childhood. Sad or what!!!!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 15:07
Originally posted by SueM

I'll do tennis, from the comfort of my sofa with a cup of tea!!! Miss DOI and CBB isn't worth the effort of even turning on the tv.

Got Len Goodman's cd for Xmas along with some good books and some Art Therapy books with some wonderful gel pens. So they'll carry me through to the tennis.

Did you watch And Then There Were None over Xmas? I enjoyed it. Watching Thunderbirds now. Record it every Saturday. Taking us back to our childhood. Sad or what!!!!

ooh i watched 'and then there were none' I read a lot of Agatha Christie books as a teenager, but can't remember any of them now, so we guessed the murderer (sort of) until he was killed off, but remember it was a red herring. Loved Aidan Turner of course again (never did watch Poldark, but saw him on gogglebox )
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 15:30
Yes I watched 'And then there were non', I enjoyed it very much, especially Aidan walking round in the towelTongue
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2016 at 17:10
Loads of sex maniacs on this page!!!! Goody! Aidan and his towel, Aidan and Poldark. Does anyone remember the orig Ross Poldark? Robin Ellis. Now he was lovely!!!

Tonight is looking a bit heavy for my mind to keep up with on tv. Beowulf and War and Peace! Did try reading War and Peace for uni but ended up, along with 3/4 of my tutorial group buying the crammer. Still didn't get very far!!! Think I'll wait 'til Thursday when new series of Death in Paradise starts. Just what I need for these long winter nights. Sheer escapism.
 Post Reply Post Reply