I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aliona quits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aliona quits
    Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 14:10
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/aliona-vilani-quits-strictly/ar-BBnOGjs?ocid=spartandhp
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 14:23
thought she would
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 15:02
Good time to go when you've just won I suppose...

(I can't access the link Maisie)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 15:23
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 18:07
Sorry no... but I've googled 'Aliona leaves strictly' so I've probably got the gist of what the article says.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 18:46
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35160087

i'm surprised she's quit, maybe they'll ask Ola back now. he.he.he.he.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 20:06
Aww dp will be gutted.

I really liked her but suppose leaving on a win is a good time to go as we all know she'd have a no hoper next year.

Joanne back maybe?

Edited by Eviesmum - 22 Dec 2015 at 20:06
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 18:24
PHoto of her in the newspaper today, in a bit of a clinch with Jay- after the final.
Will she still be doing the tour I wonder, thinking of booking tickets maybe, as have never been. (hubby's favourite, not mine). Think the nearest one to me is Nottingham.

just looked notts is mid-week not good.

Edited by deborah31 - 23 Dec 2015 at 18:35
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 19:32
She doing the tour, she posted a pic up today of her and her hubby on a plane going to America for Xmas.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 21:12
Originally posted by deborah31

PHoto of her in the newspaper today, in a bit of a clinch with Jay- after the final.
Will she still be doing the tour I wonder, thinking of booking tickets maybe, as have never been. (hubby's favourite, not mine). Think the nearest one to me is Nottingham.

just looked notts is mid-week not good.

Those photos of her and Jay were taken before the pictures of her leaving the party with her hubby.

From that I would assume her hubby was there also somewhere.

The papers are such stirrers.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 21:25
Yes i always take the pictures with a pinch of salt, anything can be taken out of context pics, or words.(her husband was probably on the edge of the photo cut out of view) . Altho the Zoe one, snogging a young band member?? Luckily mobile phones were not here when i was young!!!! Work's after parties dangerous places.

Anyway I wish they'd (Strictly tour) come to Norwich, but where?????
just booked Buddy Holly next year for Hubby's b'day, and a magician (jamie raven- ex brits got talent- him of the helecopter fame) for my son's b'day.

Edited by deborah31 - 23 Dec 2015 at 21:26
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 21:51
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Those photos of her and Jay were taken before the pictures of her leaving the party with her hubby.

From that I would assume her hubby was there also somewhere.

The papers are such stirrers.

Not sure where the papers got this from...
There's no chemistry on or off the dance floor.
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2015 at 22:58
Reading today that she wants children & has quit to start a family
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 14:56
Originally posted by Maisie

Reading today that she wants children & has quit to start a family

This did not surprise me one bit.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 14:59
Originally posted by deborah31

Yes i always take the pictures with a pinch of salt, anything can be taken out of context pics, or words.(her husband was probably on the edge of the photo cut out of view) . Altho the Zoe one, snogging a young band member?? Luckily mobile phones were not here when i was young!!!! Work's after parties dangerous places.

Anyway I wish they'd (Strictly tour) come to Norwich, but where?????
just booked Buddy Holly next year for Hubby's b'day, and a magician (jamie raven- ex brits got talent- him of the helecopter fame) for my son's b'day.

The only place really big enough the football pitch but I guess as its January it'd be too cold.

I went to Nottingham a few years ago but they've moved it to midweek the last few so not really easy to do now.

We've booked to see a few things too. I love our theatre. Ken Dodd is coming of all people. DP wants to see him.

Edited by Eviesmum - 26 Dec 2015 at 15:00
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2015 at 19:02
yes i looked too, Nottingham is mid-week, only London at the weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>