I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you
    Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 13:15
Thanks Bren for organising the BR for us. It's so nice to be able to access
all the info in one place (including the spoiler). There's nowhere else I'd
rather be than here with all you guys.

Merry Xmas everyone!

Edited by Jo Bird - 20 Dec 2015 at 13:23
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 16:06
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Merry Xmas everyone!

Agree, agree! It is great to have insider and expert knowledge and to be able to express opinions without being beaten down in flames. Have a good Xmas everyone!
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 16:40
Yes agree, thanks to Bren and all admin, won't be long till next September and we can meet again xx
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 17:06
Thanks to Bren for all her work, and thanks everyone for the lovely company, hope to join you all next year.
Jakkij View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jakkij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 19:18
Hi all better late than never with my first post! I have been following you all for the last two years and just wanted to say thankyou for all the posts
JJ
Gingersnap View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Gingersnap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 19:32
Likewise, this forum has been my strictly companion for a few years now and I only recently joined in, I'm glad I did, ye're such a lovely bunch, thank you for the company these last few months :)
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 21:36
Thanks for all the 'extra' info Bren. Feel like i now know a little bit about dancing and the dancers too. I'll be on here re the Xmas Special, altho may have to watch it delayed, i will be sober tho, as driving the in-laws home that night and no doubt helping them get to bed/ get settled back!(they have declined to stay, -at an age when a bungalow is much easier, and easier to co-ordinate in your own home, with health issues etc)

Edited by deborah31 - 20 Dec 2015 at 21:38
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 22:02
A big thank you Bren. I'm still learning the ins and outs of the dance scene but feel I've learned a lot this series. Didn't get the winner I wanted but got the series I wanted if that makes sense.

Will be back for Xmas special.

Have a lovely Christmas. Happy New Year. See you all Sept 2016. Thank you for being such lovely people to be with these last few months. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 22:04
Originally posted by littlesue

Yes agree, thanks to Bren and all admin, won't be long till next September and we can meet again xx

Haven't asked you this season. How are you doing and feeling Sue? Sorry, should have asked you sooner. Lots of Love. XXXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Pandora\'s Box View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Pandora\'s Box Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 07:27
Originally posted by Jo Bird

Merry Xmas everyone!

May I also say thank you, the Blue Room is my first port of call for strictly season. May I also take the opportunity to wish each and everyone of you Happy Christmas. See you all for the Christmas show
Pan
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 09:29
Originally posted by Jakkij

Hi all better late than never with my first post!

Expect to see you bright and early next year
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 09:49
welcome to the BR Jakkij

Happy Christmas and a great New Year to you all.

Thank YOU all for coming back each year and making SCD more fun,  I hope all our newbies are back with us too -   will keep this section up to date with any news as it comes in

will be round for the Christmas Special :) even if its the day after
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 20:47
Originally posted by SueM

Originally posted by littlesue

Haven't asked you this season. How are you doing and feeling Sue? Sorry, should have asked you sooner. Lots of Love. XXXX

Thats ok, I'm fine thanks, had my 6 monthly check up last month, bloods were fine and mammogram came back clear so next check up May.  I'm fine in myself although the chemo caused  my bone density to become quite bad so have been left with arthritis in hip and knees but I suppose thats nothing compared to what could have happened. xx
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 21:42
aww this has made my day.. Bren has had a dreadful year this year, been really hard for her to continue with Strictly since losing her dad but she soldiered on.. am sure he'd be proud of you Bren.. can I add my thanks to the rest of the the gang and wish you all the very best for Christmas and New Year.. oh and just to let you all know... Tris AND Gio are mine!!!!!!!   
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 07:41
Originally posted by Tups

can I add my thanks to the rest of the the gang and wish you all the very best for Christmas and New Year.. oh and just to let you all know... Tris AND Gio are mine!!!!!!!   

Fair enough Tups... as long as I can have Aljaz
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 14:08
Thank you Bren!!

Tups - don't be greedy!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>