I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Final Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 21:29
Originally posted by Gingersnap

Quick question, what channel was the after show on? I don't think it was screened in Ireland, we don't get iplayer here but if I know which channel I might be able to find an upload.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06vc9t0/strictly-it-takes-two-series-13-61-winners-interview

you probably can't get it in Ireland tho - on i-player like you say, altho my friend watches it all on Sky over there (I usually send her a msg who goes out on Saturday's)-can't ask her at the moment tho, as she's on her hols in Mexico!

Edited by deborah31 - 20 Dec 2015 at 21:32
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Gingersnap View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Gingersnap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 22:32
Ah so that's how I missed it, I always miss the red button stuff! Probably not an upload floating about so, shame we don't get iplayer over here, being honest I wouldn't mind paying for the privilege it's a great online player from what I've seen of it when we visit the other halves brother and family in London.

Thanks for the fast answers too, much appreciated, on a bit of a strictly withdrawal tonight, thought if there were interviews/backstage stuff floating about it might quell the appetite for more a wee bit!!! C'est la vie :)
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 05:46
Originally posted by Gingersnap

Thanks for the fast answers too, much appreciated, on a bit of a strictly withdrawal tonight, thought if there were interviews/backstage stuff floating about it might quell the appetite for more a wee bit!!! C'est la vie :)

I know what you mean about Strictly withdrawals. Roll on the Xmas special!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Daisybaby View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Daisybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 18:12
So happy with the result. KK's dances all jazz hands and had the same feel. Jay did what e was happy with, it showed and he won hearts and minds.

Joanne's dancing may be good but put off by the gurning and didn't like the way she treated Scott last year. Time for a Clifton cull!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112