I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SCD Final Showdance Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 10:18
apparently when he did the jive the show was the only performance that day he got right - they were wary of doing it again and not nailing it 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 10:24
something for fun

this is  video of Jo Clifton dancing a quickstep with Paolo to the same song KK are using for showdance

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 10:35
I love Jay's music best for the showdance, not keen on the 'slow' coldplay one, although i do like coldplay, not first choice for dancing.
I can't believe he's not doing the jive either, that would win it handsdown i reckon, odd??

Edited by deborah31 - 18 Dec 2015 at 10:40
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 10:49
would not win it if he got it wrong though Debs, apparently the only time it went right was the show that day in rehearsals had not gone right once -think he made wise decision a poor performance of it would spoil the original iconic one

Edited by Bren - 18 Dec 2015 at 10:50
Daisybaby View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Daisybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 11:55
Training looks interesting

KK - thought they had picked the best music but not so sure now. It could be difficult for her to keep up with Kevin who tends to throw the kitchen sink into all of his dances
GG - could be fantastic but not sure about tango moves to that music.
KA - she looks unstable trying to keep up with him - I expect that the lifts will be classic AS ones.
JA - was disappointed when I first heard the music but that small segment of training looked really good. I think it could be tricky linking moves from each of their dances and making it look like a dance of its own. Not safe at all

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 19:11
Joanne Clifton's a lovely dancer.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 09:19
Won't be able to watch tonight as we have visitors. Hope the "right" couple lift the trophy - ir the best on the night. If I don't get round to commenting later - Happy Xmas to you all and I'll be back in 2016. keep Dancing!!!
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Online
  Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 13:17
Happy Xmas x
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 17:35
Originally posted by Bren

something for fun this isĀ  video of Jo Clifton dancing a quickstep with Paolo to the same song KK are using for showdance

As you know Bren, I'm a technical clux! Is there supposed to be a link here? can't see one and would love to see this.
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 17:56
Try this sue CLICK HERE
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 18:36
Thanks Bren. Don't get upset but I love watching her dance - more than Kevin, who gurns and runs thro a lot of his dances. Jo is a smashing dancer and as for the dress, what a gorgeous hem.
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12