I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Am I the only one...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Am I the only one...
    Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 22:27
haha no Sue it wasnt but you did hear it here first :)I wouild not even look at a sun article on line let alone the paper (liverpool girl) the newsagents here dont stock it anymore

Edited by Bren - 17 Dec 2015 at 22:28
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2015 at 21:54
Article in the Sun today about Anton, saying in the past he could be nasty and was not well liked, was'nt written by you was it BrenBig%20smile
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 20:29
Originally posted by salsa-addict

Debs - I don't think Camilla, Karen and Matthew would see it as ending their careers - maybe moving on to different/greater things!

I

meant end his career as a strictly dancer on a high brain faster than typing again!

Edited by deborah31 - 15 Dec 2015 at 20:31
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 09:31
Definitely been some " maneuvering" imo. If the final format is as previous years - won't the judges get rid of one couple thus leaving 3 in the "real" final?

Debs - I don't think Camilla, Karen and Matthew would see it as ending their careers - maybe moving on to different/greater things!

I don't care who wins out of Jay, Kellie and Georgia - they would all be worthy winners in terms of dance ability and they all have pleasant personalities. Hope it will all come down to the calibre of the dancing on the night and NOT votes for favourites.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 20:19
I want to see Georgia win i think before Jay (mainly i must admit i don't want Aliona to win the trophy twice!!!) but i do like Geo/Giovanni package. I don't know what it is but have found it hard to take to Kelly/Kevin duo this year.
As for Anton he is way out of his depth, imo, compared to the other pro's left in the competition, I think we'll see it in the dancing.
I worry tho (well i don't actually), as it's the GBP now voting the final, will Anton's fans be determined to get him to win it ??????
In the end if he does win it, that may end his career on a high (like Camilla, Karen Hardy, Matthew Cutler etc..)

Edited by deborah31 - 14 Dec 2015 at 20:23
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 19:15
I want to believe it's fair... but the evidence stacks up.
Dance order, the dresses, the music, protection in the QSathon.

Don't worry LS. I think Jay's going to win. Hands down.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 17:53
I like Anton, don't dislike Katie and am glad they are in the final but I do think this series has been the worst one, and Yes I do believe it is fixed and am hoping and praying that everyone gets behind Jay & Aliona
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 16:05
I would like to believe it is not a fix BUT

Katie has not done proper latin since week 8 - she is now obviously the weakest dancer - I have a feeling they will do no latin in the final -- so how can this be ?? how were they allowed to get away with it - and sadly have to surmise that they have been given the easiest of the last 4 weeks to get them in the final - Katies two dances were of such low quality in that semi on sunday was embarrassing especially when you take into account Helen no longer in comp
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 13:39
I like Katie and I don't dislike Anton but
I feel they've had unfair advantages this series.

Am I the only one who thinks it's a fix?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply