I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEMI FINAL SPOILER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEMI FINAL SPOILER
    Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 22:58
SPOILER

fixing mouse over

just a bbit   more

one more

KATIE VS ANITA

ANITA OUT

Edited by Bren - 12 Dec 2015 at 23:32
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:01
couldn't get in blue room, been trying for ages, just read this elsewhere can't believe it !!!!! how bad was Katie tonight!!! ;(

edit
They surely must be first out next week then, they (katie and Anton) are by far the worst, well at least one of the other 3 couples didn't go, if that's any consolation. It could be any of Kelly, Georgia, or Jay next week, depending on dances and music.

Edited by deborah31 - 12 Dec 2015 at 23:11
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
ShaShaSha View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote ShaShaSha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:06
Absolutely gobsmacked that the worst dancer by far got through to the final. The BBC really are scraping new depths in getting Anton there this year. Feel so sorry for Anita, though she was probably not going to make it through the initial elimination next week.
Am now willing to believe all the fixing rumours.
Dancing since the age of two
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:07
Same here - Anita has her faults but Katie far worse tonight!!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:08
by the way Bren, you can see it in the 'mouse over'
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:20
Right result, though I would've thought Anita would beat Katie! I didn't mind Anita *that* much, though she is dull. It was Gleb that put me off them!

By the way, my semi finals blog is now up - sorry for the lateness!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:33
thanks deb fixed it
thengp12 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote thengp12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 23:34
f*ck OFF ANTON ALREADY. You got your final now GO
thengp12 reality show continues
🎭💃
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 00:01
Thrilled Geo & Kellie both made it to the final
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 02:02
Without seeing the DO don't want to comment too much. Anita and Katie both should have been in DO from their performances tonight. Anita's dance was certainly NOT a salsa!! Let's hope Katie out first next week and then there should be an excellent final competition.
pift66 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote pift66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 08:40
Definitely not happy with this result it should have been Katie out FARCE
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 09:45
Well I am the only one happy to see Anton & Katie made it to the final week in this light entertainment tv programme, he won't win anyway so everyone can uncurl their knickers, you could clearly see the 4 people on the panel working out the scores. I just hope that Jay gets enough votes
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 11:39
That's the problem for me LS...

The producers have had too much input into Katie's route to the final..
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
worcesterdancer View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote worcesterdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 18:14
I'm a big K and A fan....but Anita should have stayed
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 20:17
As much as it pains me to say it, imo Katie and Anton upped their game in the DO.
Can't really see them coping well in the final, given that their latin is so poor. Maybe all couples should be made to dance the style they haven't yet done - samba for K & A?
mikehope91 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mikehope91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2015 at 22:39
Just watching the DO, such a shame Kate hadn't danced that well in the main show!

Could I smell Anton bowing out after this series and maybe becoming a judge/presenter? (Please don't kill me, Bren/ other Anton-haters!)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>