I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Musical Week Chat Thread SPOILER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 10:54
think the show is a popularity contest if I am honest and dancing has little to do with it and that is fair enough I think those that watch the show approach it in many ways - many go for pure entertainment, some because  the celeb is a fave actor etc and some dancing - that is why whoever the GBP vote to win is the deserved winner cos they got the votes.

I like a mixture of the two someone I like and reasonable dancing Big%20smile GG fit that very well, as do KK but for Kevin not so much Kellie (preferred Frankie) and I appreciate Jays dancing cannot bear Aliona.

Whilst anita maybe a very nice person and tries hard and Gleb is supposedly handsome her dancing particularly last night is not right enough for me to support and was amazed that she was not in bottom 2 with what I thought was the worst AT on strictly :) 

I could never support Anton (sorry Anton fans) no matter who he danced with partly his dancing (worst Latin from a pro strictly has ever had)  but mainly personal from his competition days.

I know I am biased towards Kevin - but we all have our faves don't we Big%20smile

littlegreigie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote littlegreigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 11:03
Amen littlesue!
t is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare that They are Difficult
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 11:47
Originally posted by Gingersnap

Wow! Quite relieved to be honest, I never took to her, mainly because of her legs moving akin to a barbie doll (other dolls are available etc....)

Hi

And to say that is why I couldn't stand Helen. That and her bloody feet being like Charlie Chaplin's.
Virgin
Virgin

Quote littlegreigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 11:58
So agree with your resume
t is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare that They are Difficult
pift66 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote pift66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 14:42
What will be will be but I'd have preferred if Katie had gone that way it would have left only people who can dance
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 18:00
Originally posted by pift66

What will be will be but I'd have preferred if Katie had gone that way it would have left only people who can dance

I'd have preferred Katie to go too. Not because I don't like her (I do)
but because there's too much focus on Anton's journey.

Edited by Jo Bird - 06 Dec 2015 at 18:27
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 18:30
I though Anita was worse than Helen this week, but Helen was not as good as Georgia, so Helen was bound to go in a DO against Georgia. We MUST remember that it is NOT a proper dance competition and the public have every right to vote for whoever they wish. Dancewise it should be between Katie and Anita next week, but I think the public may have different opinions.
worcesterdancer View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote worcesterdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 18:53
Do wonder if the BEEB are trying too hard to restore credibility after the Jameliah / Peter debacle......GG in the bottom two.....versus Helen?.....pickle me walnuts!!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 19:38
Deb - I am so sorry to read your news. As previously said, at least you got to speak to her. The world is full of 'what if's and 'if only's. The greatest gift man doesn't have is hindsight. Thinking of you poppet.

Can't believe GGs in bottom 2 either.

The opening number this Sunday is excellent - quality for once. I love The Lion King. The wardrobe is superb. Going back to Jungle Book on C4+1. My fav Disney film of all time. Was watching it on C4. Put it on pause to make dinner and the cat has just jumped on to sofa, hit the remote and we've lost 20 mins!!! Gone to +1. Recording SCD.

Have a good week every one. Stay dry and stay warm. XXX
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
DavidM View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote DavidM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 20:17
Amazing how the 2 BBC girls, Anita & Katie, got through this week - comments welcome
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 20:41
Welcome David.

It's been noted tho I thought Helen was Beeb as well - Call the Midwife. I've not got in to her at all. Too much angst, legs that didn't seem to do what her body was doing....Allegedly a bit of an attitude behind the scenes but who knows.

Anton and Joanne made a good partnership. Lovely singing and beautiful dancing. Hard for the Anton haters and the Joanne lovers on here!!! I just loved it as a piece of art.
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 21:15
It seems I'm the only one who will miss Helen!
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 22:13
Sim to me being the only one who'll miss Anton when he goes!!!

Liked Helen at first but she came to annoy me.

How are you and Mrs Andrew? Hopefully warm and dry! Have a good week. XX
Virgin
Virgin

Quote littlegreigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 22:15
I will too
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 23:08
Originally posted by littlegreigie

I will too

Miss Anton or Helen?
Virgin
Virgin

Quote littlegreigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 23:13
Miss Helen. Sorry not very good with this posting lark!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>