I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Musical Week Chat Thread SPOILER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Musical Week Chat Thread SPOILER
    Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:13
A SHOCKER THIS WEEK
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:14
JUST DOING MOUSE OVER

GEORGIA VS HELEN     HELEN OUT
Andrew View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote Andrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:17
Good lord!

Disappointed Helen went, I loved all her ballroom dances and Georgia being in the bottom two!
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:23
Yay to Helen going, couldn't stand her, however Georgia in the bottom two is ridiculous
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:30
Gosh - didn't see that one coming at all, Georgia's votes must all have gone to 'save' others. Glad Helen out - Katie next please!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:34
Wow, just checking back in, yes was not a big fan of gurning Helen today, (altho like Aljaz) - shocked G/G in dance off, I presume like me , everyone thought they were safe!!
Can't believe Anton in the comp. still. Oh wellmust be out next week, in a Charleston or Samba!!
g'night folks
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 22:47
dances remaining for the couples

Anita & Gleb - Foxtrot or Viennese Waltz / Salsa
Georgia & Giovanni - Argentine Tango or Viennese Waltz / Cha-Cha-Cha *
Jay & Aliona - Viennese Waltz / Charleston or Samba
Katie & Anton - Waltz / Charleston or Samba
Kellie & Kevin - American Smooth or Argentine Tango / Rumba

info thanks to cwickham on DS

bit in bold are dances they are def doing

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 23:10
people not in dance off so far Jay,Katie, and Anita then?
I'd like to think Katie/Anton must be in dance off next, they can't beat any of the others surely??
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Gingersnap View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Gingersnap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 23:34
Wow! Quite relieved to be honest, I never took to her, mainly because of her legs moving akin to a barbie doll (other dolls are available etc....)

Just wanted to say hi all and introduce myself.....very long time lurker but only just got round to making an account recently, said hi on newbie post and crawled back into the shadows

Just wanted to say this result made my night, currently laid up only just out of hospital and feeling miserable, k&k routine only one that filled me with any strong emotions tonight, very glad not to see them bottom 2 again

About time for a proper shocker result, thought to would be Katie v Helen but glad with the result :)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 23:36
Hi Gingersnap glad to joined in!!!  hope you feel better soon
Gingersnap View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Gingersnap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 23:42
Thanks bren, I hope so too! ;)
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 06:11
Hi Ginger Get well soon.

I can't believe Geo was in the D/O... but at least she survived.

Anita (or Gleb) must be very popular with Katie not far off.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 06:24
Thanks for listing the dances Bren.

A very good draw for Katie if she gets Charleston...
but perhaps not so good for Kellie with Rumba.

I can see a Geo / Kellie dance off next week
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlegreigie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote littlegreigie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 09:45
Am I the only one on here that find K and K soooo annoying. I am not an expert like you guys, but I really just cannot take to them at all - sorry.
t is Not Because Things are Difficult that We Do Not Dare; It Is Because We Do Not Dare that They are Difficult
LilSophella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote LilSophella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 10:20
NO littlegreige, I have never taken to K & K or Helen, so am really pleased she has gone, don't know anything about dancing, to me this is an entertainment show and Anton entertains so he is getting all out votes, everyone says it is a dancing comp year after year after year but the public will vote for who they like
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2015 at 10:30
I can't take to them either, Kevin does too much gurning and she does too much screechingBig%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>