I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's the point of Len anymore?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Swifty999 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Swifty999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the point of Len anymore?
    Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:50
Beginning to believe all the fixing rumours now, Helen getting lots of 10's for doing the easiest dance well and how Len destroyed Anita's beautiful dance.
He's become as embarrassing as Brucie was at the end and he has his predetermined favourites there's no doubt.
His opinions are worthless, he revels in being head judge, it's all about him.
Craig's opinions continue to be the only worthwhile.
Remove sad old Len and replace with weekly guest judges like they do in the US version.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 20:05
Len is the only qualified judge and had to agree with him yesterday on the main dances Helen's was a good dance after giving others 9 they had to give her 10's.  Anita - the only marks I agreed with was Len's whilst the dance was quite good contemporary it was Rumba light on steps and correct action in parts and had an illegal lift in it - Darcy and Bruno poorest judges for me - would love one of them replaced
Swifty999 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Swifty999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 20:18
I just like the idea of a qualified guest judge coming in during the later stages. Personally I thought Helen's dance was good but certainly not a 39 since surely a woman being led around the dance floor by a professional male dancer doing a waltz has to be much easier than say Jay doing his dance. Helen of course is the most trained dancer in the group but that's another story!
Lastly all the fake crying by Helen and Georgie is just BORING!
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 21:01
Len is inconsistent - that's my only gripe with him. Bruno has gone totally off his rocker - he used to have snippets of sense/sound advice in amongst his antics but is now just a caricature of himself. Darcy is useless - surely there's a coherent (ie NOT Karen Hardy), experienced (in ballroom or latin)female out there that could do the job??
Susie146 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Susie146 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 23:17
He always makes out that he's nice Uncle Len until anyone dares to disagree with him and then he loses his temper and the nasty streak comes out.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 06:07
I like Len up to a point... until he gets cross.

It's Darcey who riles me with her extra points for the fellas
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
nijinski View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote nijinski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 15:47
Yes, Len is sweet as sugar till someone disagrees with him when he becomes a snarling old devil - not at all in keeping with the general tone of the show.
Nijinski
worcesterdancer View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Online
  Quote worcesterdancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2015 at 21:01
Len is ok but Darcy definitely has the better legs!
 Post Reply Post Reply