I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 10 chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Susie146 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Susie146 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 23:27
Sorry to upset the Kevin Clifton Fan Club and I know that Kellie is a good dancer but there's something about her that I just can't warm to -I've tried liking her but I just don't and I don't know why.
On the subject of her awful frocks-Frankie had shorter length ballroom dresses last year as well so is it something Kev's asking for to try and prevent trips ?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 00:17
hi Susie  know exactly what you mean I feel same about anita.

I like Kev but am routing for GG for the win don't like Kelllie as much as Frankie but feel she has had a raw deal re dresses. Really feel its vicky gill feeling small people can wear short dresses crap and also kev not a demanding pro (hear gleb is a demon demanding changes to anitas dresses etc) do know that Frankie and Kevin had to insist on long dress for her showdance last year.

think what you find difficult re Kellie is the stage school full oness maybe - the likes of Georgia comes over much better

Who are you supporting??

Edited by Bren - 30 Nov 2015 at 00:18
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 06:14
Hi Daffers I don't know anything about dance

No way! A foxtrot for K&A... 2 weeks after their AS foxtrot.
I wonder if Anton's done a deal with the producers...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Susie146 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Susie146 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 15:11
Have to say I hope Georgia wins as she seems like a genuinely nice person as well as a talented dancer and I've grown to like Giovanni as he seems to have a personality and sense of humour unlike Gleb who has the personality of a cardboard box and loves himself way too much.I also think Anita is way too earnest to win but if she can survive that Rumba she must be getting a good percentage of viewer votes.
I think the judges protected Helen from the dance off this week and I believe she will make the final but the impression she gives off is a bit glacial and if you believe the papers she's a right cow.Like Aljaz though.
Jay is good and will probably get the teenage vote but he's a bit of a blank page and Aliona is so flipping smug and just rehashing the routines she did with Harry Judd
As for Katie & Anton-hopefully him getting caught dissing Peter Andre will put people off voting as I've never liked him since he was on The Underdog Show where celebs had to train rescue dogs and he behaved appallingly to his dog and was too idle to do anything except act the goat and show off-think he's too idle to train his Strictly partners as well.Hopefully he'll have to do the Samba soon as there's no way he can dance that never mind teach Katie-thought she was better at the Argentine Tango than he was.
Kellie obviously isn't getting the public vote and as you say it's probably because she always seems to be over acting except when she's in the bottom two when the smiley face drops.
On a different point it doesn't seem fair that you can get to the final without having to do all the dances as seems to be the case again this year-surely they'd be better off ditching the pointless Quickstepathon or doing two dances next week.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 16:21
Didn't anyone notice there was no Ola around (or at least I couldn't spot her)
There seemed to be a new female pro dancer in blue denims/hot pants in the 'launderette' dance routine.
I think Ola will need to be back, when all the dancers get back for the last group dance with all the celebs in, and voted out.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 16:34
think Ola has been sacked Deborah after her paper interviews

The routine on sunday (which I wasn't keen on) was a stagey piece no real latin or ballroom in it and was choreographed by Alan Burkitt and the female pro was a west end dancer Charlotte Gough who he works with, think she was just there for this week - no real ballroom or latin background

Edited by Bren - 30 Nov 2015 at 16:43
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 16:41
Originally posted by Susie146

Have to say I hope Georgia wins as she seems like a genuinely nice person as well as a talented dancer and I've grown to like Giovanni as he seems to have a personality and sense of humour unlike Gleb who has the personality of a cardboard box and loves himself way too much.I also think Anita is way too earnest to win but if she can survive that Rumba she must be getting a good percentage of viewer votes.
I think the judges protected Helen from the dance off this week and I believe she will make the final but the impression she gives off is a bit glacial and if you believe the papers she's a right cow.Like Aljaz though.
Jay is good and will probably get the teenage vote but he's a bit of a blank page and Aliona is so flipping smug and just rehashing the routines she did with Harry Judd
As for Katie & Anton-hopefully him getting caught dissing Peter Andre will put people off voting as I've never liked him since he was on The Underdog Show where celebs had to train rescue dogs and he behaved appallingly to his dog and was too idle to do anything except act the goat and show off-think he's too idle to train his Strictly partners as well.Hopefully he'll have to do the Samba soon as there's no way he can dance that never mind teach Katie-thought she was better at the Argentine Tango than he was.
Kellie obviously isn't getting the public vote and as you say it's probably because she always seems to be over acting except when she's in the bottom two when the smiley face drops.
On a different point it doesn't seem fair that you can get to the final without having to do all the dances as seems to be the case again this year-surely they'd be better off ditching the pointless Quickstepathon or doing two dances next week.

Agree with most of this Susie.  I hear from someone from DSL that Gleb is very difficult to work with and arrogant.  Have seen the papers re Helen she certainly seems a bit intense her reaction to poor comments at Blackpool made me feel if she was in bottom 2 then she would collapse :) 

Would have no arguments with GG, Helen and Jay in the final obviously if I could choose would want Kellie and Kev as 4th couple mainly as I feel that Anita's routines are all show with no foot technique and Katie just far too stiff for me - will be interesting to see how it all pans out

Interestingly saw Katie's AT in slow mo and frankly do not know how she got away with the errors that were in - thought is hilarious how many times she kicked Anton Dance

Edited by Bren - 30 Nov 2015 at 16:43
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 17:25
Agree Susie.

I'd love to see Georgia win... but I think it will be Jay.

Disagree about Helen. I don't think she's glacial. Just reserved.

And I think Anita deserves a medal for putting up with Gleb.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 19:02
I'd be willing to put up with Gleb, could always gag himTongue
Daffers View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Daffers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 21:27
Hi Jo
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 18:00
Not a fan of Gleb here, but do like the effort Anita puts in. Gleb too much of a pretty boy for me an 'Artem- type'
I do like Jay (altho not a fan of Aliona whatsoever tho) so would be happy if either he or Georgia win (prefer the latter, as impressed with Giovannia )
Suppose a guest dancer will appear with Ewan then if Ola sin-binned! (on the final show) - wouldn't be right not to have Ewan on the show.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 18:10
Joanne Clifton can step in...

I don't know why the BBC thought Ola would go quietly.
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 22:14
Think I spotted Ola in the pro rehearsal on tonight's ITT. Perhaps it was filmed a while ago, or maybe she has not been sacked, alternatively my eyes may have deceived me!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 23:26
wasnt ola salsa was Charlotte gooch and think anya in there too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789