I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 10 chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 16:38
Anita and Peter should be in dance off based on dance ability alone. Helen's VW was lovely and I liked Jay's tango too. Though KK's salsa was a tad untidy and may have benefited from fewer lifts and more basics/armography etc. However, I agree that salsa is not really suited to this type of competition - it is to be danced in nightclubs and is NOT a big showy type of dance.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:21
agree Salsa would have put Katie with Peter and Anita too - I just feel sad that they manipulate the show - whilst I do not think it is a fix per say I think some were given a better playing field ie Helen, Katie and anita decent music good costumes most weeks Katie has not had one iffy piece of music and every ballroom dress has been full and long  - even Georgia has been given some iffy music and dresses (like this week) really is unfair 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:24
well here we go with results I only hope that after him launching his big mouth and paper coverage the Beeb feel they wont be able to 'fiddle' a third ballroom on the run for anton as was rumoured
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:27
when you look at that slow mo of Katie's kick and flicks there kicking anton how can Bruno justify a 9 and sorry a tango without heel leads cannot get high marks the only clean routine was the VW
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:29
after getting a view from other dance forums and fellow professionals  they put quickstep as Helen, Kellie,Georgia Jay, Anita, Katie Peter think the manipulation was def for Anton
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:30
oh if anyone here hiya :)
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:33
Georgia is a sweetheart team GG all the way, feel Helen is way too intense if she was ever in bottom 2 she would fall to pieces

aww the gorgeous Adam Lambert
Daffers View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Daffers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:37
Hi!

Been following this board the last couple of years. Thought it's about time I joined lol

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:38
Hi Daffers glad you have joined and will post with us until the end
Daffers View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Daffers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:39
Hi Bren, definitely. I know nothing about dancing but enjoy reading everyone's comments that do :)

Edited by Daffers - 29 Nov 2015 at 19:40
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:41
you don't need to know anything I find generally everyone gets it right just going on what they like - it  usually works :)) but all comments are welcome and valid 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:44
glad to see James Jordan agrees with me re quickstepathon

I see anton has his third ballroom in a row if that is not manipulation - what is?
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:45
Did I hear that Anton & Katie have a foxtrot next week?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 19:51
yes Annie THREE ballrooms on the trot - sorry but that has to be manipulation as the two otherdances they have left are Charleston and samba both of which they will not be good at so so wrong
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 20:57
Bottom two next week will probably be Kellie and Anita!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Maisie View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2015 at 21:06
Aw, that is so unfair. I'm just hoping that if Anton gets to the final, it's because he's retiring & this will be the last we see of him!!

Hi Daffers - love your duck!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>