I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 10 dances and music

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Week 10 dances and music
    Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 19:15
Anita and Gleb are dancing the Rumba to ‘Read All About It’ by Emelie Sande.

Georgia and Giovanni will perform the Paso Doble to Europe’s ‘The Final Countdown’.

Helen and Aljaž perform the Viennese Waltz to ‘At Last’ by Etta James.

Jay and Aliona are performing the Tango to Prince ‘When Doves Cry’.

Katie and Anton will dance the Argentine Tango to Ástor Piazzolla’s ‘Libertango’
Kellie and Kevin will Salsa to ‘I Want You Back’ by The Jackon 5.

And Peter and Janette are going to dance the American Smooth to the ‘Sweetest Feeling’ by Jackie Wilson.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 19:21
katie/helen/anita onpaper have the best dances but good music does not always  make a good dance

I want you back not great at first look but we actually use this version which is good

that coupled with the fact that Kellie has good leg action unlike Frankie and Susannah feel this could be good

hate the tango and paso music
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 19:32
Hmm. Katie's got great music and no doubt an amazing dress.

Looking forward to Team GG (in spite of the music) and Team KK.

Think the stand out dance might be Helen this week.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 19:40
truly believe Jo without being biased that Katie way too stiff for AT and Helen may be a bit bland I am routing for GG and KK too
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 07:46
Is it the QS group dance this week?

Think Team GG and Team KK might do very well in that...
plus Kellie would have a nice dress at long last.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 17:24
I love Europe, and Final Countdown, but not really for a Paso. This is where i prefer the traditional music, for this, and Tango(s) and maybe even Salsa/Samba's.
Anyway i'm sure it'll be good .
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 08:28
I am not looking forward to Katie in AT and think Anita might struggle with rumba. Hoping that KK will have a chance to top leader board this week.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 17:53
Training up... Kellie & Kevin look great (to my untrained eye).
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 18:22
they do indeed  J0, with Kellie having good technique in her legs she should be far better than Frankie or Susannah at the salsa

GG look they are tackling a 'proper' paso though still rough at present and Katie / Peter look bad
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 19:10
What do you make of Georgia's dress Bren? It doesn't look very Paso to me.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 21:06
I see Kellie doesn't have a dress again!!!yet....
See Jason Gilkinson just said he got engaged, presume a man then?? I'm sure if it was a woman, they'd say the lovely '.....kellie... for e.g.) why not for men, surely the audience of SCD is very broad minded?? (I have no gaydar really, so sometimes haven't a clue, a man i spent quite a while talking to at a friends 60th all night (I was by myself that evening with friends i hadn't seen in 10 years or more), i could of sworn he was gay, till he mentioned his wife, and 4 kids!!)
edit i think i'm just not used to men with more what some would say 'feminine traits' more the stereotypical

Edited by deborah31 - 26 Nov 2015 at 21:11
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 22:41
Jason engaged to lovely liverpool lad :)
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 23:07
Originally posted by Bren

Jason engaged to lovely liverpool lad :)

very pleased for him, shame they don't say whom to tho
 Post Reply Post Reply